Used 2005 Audi A4 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Audi A4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

My first convertible
By Mike

2005 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

After deciding to spring for my first convertible it didn't take long to see that Audi had engineered a great package with the A4 Cabriolet. It feels solid on the road. The V-6 has plenty of juice to merge into traffic, and the styling is subtle but elegant. And, you don't see yourself coming and going on the road. Its taken 9 months before I finally passed myself on the interstate. For my 6'1" linebacker frame, I wasn't sure I could find a convertible I felt comfortable in, but the A4 Cab. has one of the most comfortable and supportive cabins out there if your a big guy like me. The top operation is flawless and road noise is much less than I thought. All in all, a great convertible!

Elegant style, powerful engine, one touch top operation, great interior ergonomics (other than top control) and interior lighting

Petal spacing could be wider for my big feet. Window controls are a bit sensitive if you bump while opening the door, placement of top control is under arm rest and bit unusual to reach.

Best all around-er
By Ryan

2005 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Absolutely wonderful car! Great looking/performing sporty 4 seater convertible with all-wheel-drive for Omaha winters.. you won't be disappointed with this one!

quattro all wheel drive, heated seats, xm radio

Audi could use some better wheel designs

Most enjoyable ride ever...
By zerofish

2005 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After much research and test drives, I purchased my A4 Cab. It fits me , it's fun, it has great style, is fast enough to get into trouble, and better than my 4-runner in snow. I had heard rumors of poor service and maintnence troubles. No frets and regrets.

Topless driving, the BIG button, stability and handling. Very nice interior. Cold weather package. Tiptronic tranny.

Rain-sensing wipers. iPod dock. Different placement of DC power in cockpit (for phone charger).

Great Car
By Robert

2005 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car has given me no trouble and it is a piece of jewelry to look at. I love the way it sounds and it handles great. The only downside to this car is that too many people notice me which isn't a downside at all. Now as far as power, Audi really did not give enough oomph for a V6 and I am disappointed. However I do love the car despite its slow tendencies.

Beautiful exterior and interior design.

MORE POWER FROM THE 6. I can't imagine how slow the 4 is.

Awesome
By Rodger

2005 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. Looks good feels good drives like a dream. The Quaddro system makes for improved handling not just on snow or wet roads but handles far better than a comprable BMW.

How cool I look behind the wheel

Make more of them