2004 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Great AWD Wagon

2004 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

3.0 Avant quattro Wagon (3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Great AWD Wagon
By Steve on

2004 Audi A4 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Older couples' car with all documentation. Rides, looks and feels excellent. Great Bose stereo. Ultra sport package is awesome! Easy to forget this is a wagon. I traded in a 2008 Suzuki SX4 4 cyl AWD hatchback for this car. I wanted more power and luxury. Did some research and, an Avant 3.0 was the best bet. I really like the B6 (2002-05) generation of this car, Audi styling at its' epitome. Current generations (B7 & B8 late 2005-08, 2009-) A4s' styling is way out there, not my taste at all.

Bose stereo is AWESOME, plug my iPad, etc. in. and away I go. The interior is very luxurious, all controls are placed well. Power seats are so comfortable! It rides like a dream, Quattro AWD is simply the best out there. This car was a good choice for me, I plan on keeping this car for a long time.

This baby drinks gas. Not a guzzler but, I do notice. The controls buttons are all worn, this happened in my 2004 VW Touareg at 22,000-25,000 miles as well. Fixes/solutions anyone? Some people still can't believe this is a 6 year old car. It still looks relevant and still catches your eye, love that.