Beautiful Disaster
By missy_lee on
2004 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)
I have a previously owned a4, with the ultra sport package. This car has every possible added feature. When my car was working, it was a pleasure to drive. The performance alone, is outstanding. You could drive at 100mph and it felt like you were going 50mph. The AWD was fantastic for snow and rain, I had no problems with traction. I do know that they are EXTREMELY expensive to maintain and own. Any time my check engine light would come on, which was every month, it would cost no less than 1000$ to have it turned off. One problem ALWAYS led to another and it was so frustrating and discouraging when my car had to be brought in for repairs. Overall, I am saddened to retire this car bc of costs
Favorite Features
BOSE sound system, leather heated seats, adjustable lumber, spacey and roomy. Driving performance, stability. This car is great if you have A LOT of money for repairs!!
Suggested Improvements
Oil burning, coolant issues, coil issues, spark plugs, battery, fuel pump/filter/injectors, window regulators, COST FOR REPAIRS!, gas mileage, If the car has over 60K miles on it.. DONT BUY IT! you're better off buying a new one under warranty and selling it once the warranty is over bc you will pay more in repairs than the car is worth.