Amazing car.
By 04A4 on
2004 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I purchased my A4 back in January of this year after doing extensive research on everything from Acura, Lexus, BMW & Volvo. What truly sets this car apart is the fact it is AWD with luxury and ride comfort that I did not find in any of the above listed models. The interior styling makes the BMW 3-Series look cheap. I have never found so many compartments for storage in a vehicle like this either. The handling is amazing I drive in the catskill mountain range in southern NY and can't tell you how amazing this car handles. I've driven it through ice & snow even at 65mph this car feels like it's riding on rails. Go for a 6-speed manual to maintain a sports sedan feel. Amazing car!
Favorite Features
6-speed manual transmission (very very smooth shift) superior handling AWD with traction control. Heated seats, 6-CD in dash changer, smart sunroof controls. Attractive interior and exterior. Red overhead ambient cabin lighting on board computer. Storage compartments (large trunk)
Suggested Improvements
Metallic break pads leave a lot of dust on the rims and can make the brakes screech. Get a K&N air filter to improve hp (5-10hp) and gas MPG. Bass and low tones are not very good on the sound system. I recommend replacing factory speakers or getting a subwoofer.