2004 Audi A4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Audi A4 Cabrio for the AGES
By Poppop on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car offers sleek styling and unbelievable handling even in snow. For a CONVERTIBLE the 2004 Cabrio is quiet with the top up or down. Interior has all the features you`d expect to find in a more expensive car including Satellite Radio, & Navagation system in case you get lost driving to Palm Springs or the Yosemite Park or anywhere else on this planet. This car will get you their in style and comfort. This is one convertible that wants to be driven in both sun or snow without the hint of a reservation

AudiUK
By AudiUK on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

LOVE THE CAR !!!!! this is my 4th Audi 2nd convertible 97 before the 04 has the best looks on the road 4 sure!!! just as ever audi always has had great styling

Mom's dream
By marshanorman on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having driven a Mercedes ML430 for four years, I am released at last into a fun, stable, safe machine that my kids and I love. It has plenty of luggage room, handles beautifully in the snow on my treacherous driveway, and makes me feel like a human being again. The ML nearly broke my back.

very nice!
By jmell on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have had this car for 3 months now and am very pleased. It is my first convertable and has been more than what I expected. Stylish, easy to drive, and lots of fun.

Wouldn't Trade it For Anything...
By MicEvHill on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This car screams quality through-and- through! It offers a great ride, impressive perquisites, a classy look, and a price that is competitive with other entry-level luxury convertibles. It has surprisingly good pick-up, given its powertrain. It is a joy both to drive and to own! Run... don't walk... to your dealer and purchase one of these gems!

Style, Quality, and Fun!
By mamanila on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This turned our to be a dream car. So comfortable, so smooth plus great gas mileage and a one touch to open the top. Mine is a classic black with beige interior and top-- such a headturner on the road. Only took me one drive to figure out how everything works.A breeze to drive and a blast!!

A4, A+
By SilverHawk007 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My father got me the Cabriolet for my birthday and it's been a joy to have. The triple layer top allows me to drive it in the winter, but it's a summer made car. Both sports and luxurious, it's a great car to have as a teenager. It's safe and fuel efficient. Needless to say, I'm usually the designated driver. The only downside is the cupholders, one on the dash and the other inside the armrest, both are inconvient to access.

Better than BMW
By mrbraun on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I have now driven this car for a year and have found absolutely nothing that I didn't love about it. A frind of mine has the BMW 325i and it is nowhere close to the Audi in form or function.

Audi A4 Cabriolet experience
By kpfriel on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was one of the early A4 Cabriloet owners. I now have 20,000 miles on the car. It has been terrific. It is quiet, sporty, a good road car for long trips, comfortable in winter and I receive many comments on how attractive it is. No problems since I got it.

Just fun to drive at autobahn
By amg on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Very responsive car on autobahn as well as highway. Fun to drive in summertime. Reliable car as well even in winter when it snows yet quattro (4wd) probably will be superior. However, storage space is generious compared to other convertables.