2004 Audi A4 Convertible Consumer Reviews 3

2004 Audi A4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Great Car
By lbbl on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Very smooth ride, quiet, fast. The car gets so much attention. Best car Ive ever owned.

Perfection
By olivier cohen on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Just perfect !!!!!! great look, incredible performance,low gas consumtion... it is a continuous pleasure to drive it.

I LOVE MY CAR!
By only-red on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

when the top is up you have blind spots backing up. really should have auto head lamps,for the price. the car mats are really cheap for the price of the car.

Good God I love this car!
By NVRMOR on 07/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

This car's "Wow" factor is off the chart. Heads turn wherever I go. People pull up next to me a red lights to tell me how much they like it. The ride is so firm and solid it feels like the car was carved out of a solid piece of metal. With the top down there's only a little more wind than if you had the windows down in a sedan.

Excellent Car!!!!!
By Pezley on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

After 4 MBZ SLK's my Audi is a much needed change. I almost forgot what a car in this class was suppose to be! Excellent ride, handling and fit! It is easy to see the outstanding attention to detail Audi has by the interior. Only one less than perfect comment - the cupholders. The in-dash holder does not hold cups correctly and falls out. The arm rest holders are, well, in the arm rest! Not very useable! However since this is my only less than perfect comment..I think I can live with it!

Errands are fun!
By mulford on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Previous owner of 3 SUV's, my kids begged me to get a cool car. This car makes running around really fun. I am thrilled with the handling and gas mileage. I have the top down almost every day. Great vehicle.

Fun & classy...I love it!
By ksh on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 1.8T Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (1.8L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Best convertible ever! Even strangers stop to compliment it's styling and the gas milage is wonderful.

AUDI
By Littleseamus on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Clearly outstanding! I evaluated against BMW 330i and found the BMW to be nicely built but with older styling, a cheaper interior and for $5k more! The choice was easy. This car is a headturner!

why
By ju101 on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

great car have no ideas on how to improve it. Fun to drive and very confortable

Impressive
By North East on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Convertible 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car, well made, fantastic finish. Definitely fun to drive. For drivers in the North East, the combination of the AWD system and the convertible are a great match. I have owned a 98 528 and a 2001 E320, and this car is on par with the fit and finsih of the BMW and light years ahead of the Mercedes. The only knock I have is it is a little slow off the line but once you are at 20 mph you are fine. Gas mileage in general is fair but when you are in the sports transmission mode or drive it hard it poor, but I am sure most people are not buying this for the gas mileage....