2004 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
best wagon we ever owned
By ML/ Knoxville on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

We had a Passat Wagon but this outhandles it over all. Quality , ride and handling are superb, 17 inch wheels and sport package make this wagon fun to drive. This is our second Audi we have an 2003 A-4 sedan , this one is better handling than the sedan. Harper Audi in Knoxville was a great dealership to work with. Iwould buy again from them.

Nothing comes close
By Norby on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

There is NO other car with interiors to match Audi's quality and design. This was a huge factor in picking it over competition. 10 out of 10! Exterior is outstanding as well. I get tons of compliments, and this is a station wagon! Very modern, organic design that'll hold up over time.Car is quiet as a lexus, even at 80+mph. Smooth ride, good brakes. Performance is good. Of course it could use more power. Very well balanced in corners for such a heavy car. Quattro makes it fun in snow and rain. Cargo area is very usefull.Hauled 27 retaining wall blocks home from Home Depot with not problems. Great soundsystem, excellent controls and guages.

So far so good....
By Owen Leeds on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Ive owned mine for about two months and really love it so far. I can get tons in it, put my bikes on top and drive it hard in the corners like a sports sedan. What SUV drives like this?? Just wish it got a bit better MPG around town..im getting 17-19, but have heard it improves over time.

a4-station wagon review
By redmaiden on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had an Volvo Suv which is a great car but too much for this small girl to handle or see out of...It takes driving a big vehicle to make you miss the handling and easy maneuvering of a smaller car. This is the closest thing to driving a BMW 5 series--has a really tight feel and response with the added cache of all wheel drive! I drove the BMW 3 series, which handles well, but the interior was inferior to the Audi!

It's the one!
By nwstu on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

Wonderful automobile, good power to weight ratio, excellent handling characteristics, strong braking, quick off the line and easy to merge into freeway traffic at speed. Roomy and comfortable, even the back seats accomodate adults comfortably. The fit and finish rate excellent and the 17" wheels and tires give the car that solid, all business appearance. It's our 6th Audi and it's the best one yet.

Just the Best Damn Sports Wagon
By Audi Charlie on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. It's just fast enoungh, handles great. Just took it out in the snow for the first time. It felt like it was on rails, it was great. If you have to have an awd car this is the one:)

EJNLMN Great Avant
By EJNLMN on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a sports car discuised as a wagon. It's fun to drive, responsive with the 3.0 quattro and stick shift. I could use more leg width and less console, my only real gripe.

My 2004 Arctic White Avant
By 2004 a4 Avant on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is a dream to drive. With the sport package, which stiffens the springs and lowers the car, it sticks to the road. Audi also offers many options, as I have added an Audi body kit, which really looks great.

a4 audi wagon
By Lori Wikert on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the best car we have ever owned. We need it for the snowy terrain where we live and it drives like a little sports car

A4 1.8T Wagon Practically Rocks
By RastaJoe on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This practical yet fun to drive wagon is the best of both worlds. The 1.8T engine with Auto/Manual mode has a lot of giddyup and when you're cruising on the highway, I've gotten as much as 33 mph! Put the 2nd row seats down and the cargo space is awesome. I get some looks when I load the stuff in there. This Audi is so much more reliable than the Lexus IS300 Sportcross I had. Only 1 10,000 mile checkup vs. 6 times into the shop for the Lexus. (So much for the passionate pursuit of perfection) Audi uber alles!