2004 Audi A4 3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2004 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

3.0 quattro Convertible (3.0L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Keeping my A4 Cab!
By Rich on 01/16/10 07:44 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've now had Audis (3 of them) for 14 years. Historically problems, but this gorgeous green A4 3.0L 2004 cab has been great! Oh yeah, a minor electrical things telling me my satellite radio isn't working (although it does just fine!), but that's nothing. The car is so great to drive. Lacking a little on comfort for long trips, but that's no surprise. I have only 67K miles (about 5 years) and have no thoughts of looking for anything else. Can't come up with anything I'd enjoy driving more than this. And the wind screen is great, allowing me to put top down (windows and heater up) when sunny and 45 when dressed appropriately. I love this car!!!

A blast to drive but VERY pricey to fix!
By Paul on 05/18/09 10:51 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is an amazing car to drive. It handles like a dream on both dry roads and ice packed roads. The interior is beautiful and very functional. You will definitely get some head turns with this car. I would, however, anyone who is considering buying this car to reconsider. The car is extremely expensive to fix and seems to have more problems than the average car. I have taken amazing car of the car but unfortunately it has not returned the favor. In the past 6 months I have put approximately $4500 into the car. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up. I would highly recommend looking at a Toyota convertible.

Love my 3.0 cab
By BB on 10/20/05 15:01 PM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Living in the northeast, I was hesitant to spend this much $ on a convertible, but have to say I love it. The performance, handling and comfort of the car is amazing. Can't imagine giving up any of the features. The 3.0 is a little sluggish off the line, but makes up for it quickly with a lot of power. It's so much fun to drive, looks great and is really comfortable.

AUDI
By Littleseamus on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Clearly outstanding! I evaluated against BMW 330i and found the BMW to be nicely built but with older styling, a cheaper interior and for $5k more! The choice was easy. This car is a headturner!

Impressive
By North East on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car, well made, fantastic finish. Definitely fun to drive. For drivers in the North East, the combination of the AWD system and the convertible are a great match. I have owned a 98 528 and a 2001 E320, and this car is on par with the fit and finsih of the BMW and light years ahead of the Mercedes. The only knock I have is it is a little slow off the line but once you are at 20 mph you are fine. Gas mileage in general is fair but when you are in the sports transmission mode or drive it hard it poor, but I am sure most people are not buying this for the gas mileage....

Substance and Style
By M B on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was skeptical that spending more money provided you more substance. The new A4 Cab. I purchased has changed my mind. I purchased the car with the 3L-AWD. The ride and handling are exceptional. The car is quiet and comfortable. I previously owned Subaru Legacy with AWD and an Alfa Romeo convertible. This car blends the best of both these autos. It has the precision, comfort, and style of the Alfa with the common sense of the Subaru AWD.

attn: door slammers
By mortimer on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car love the handling. It's fun to take a 40-50 mph turn on a city block without fishtailing. Only bad comment, you have to keep reminding friends to close the doors gently. The doors are light and close with little effort. So people tend to always slam them..followed by "sorry"

Best Audi Yet
By Houston Driver on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Audi, and they keep getting better! Unlike most convertibles this car rides smooth and quiet; no shakes or rattles, even on Houston's rough roads. The 3.0 V6 has more than enough power for city driving. The car has excellent interior and exterior styling that garners many compliments!

Audi A4 Cabrio for the AGES
By Poppop on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car offers sleek styling and unbelievable handling even in snow. For a CONVERTIBLE the 2004 Cabrio is quiet with the top up or down. Interior has all the features you`d expect to find in a more expensive car including Satellite Radio, & Navagation system in case you get lost driving to Palm Springs or the Yosemite Park or anywhere else on this planet. This car will get you their in style and comfort. This is one convertible that wants to be driven in both sun or snow without the hint of a reservation

Mom's dream
By marshanorman on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having driven a Mercedes ML430 for four years, I am released at last into a fun, stable, safe machine that my kids and I love. It has plenty of luggage room, handles beautifully in the snow on my treacherous driveway, and makes me feel like a human being again. The ML nearly broke my back.