2003 Audi A4 Consumer Review: A Very Pretty Lemon

2003 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

1.8T Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

A Very Pretty Lemon
By A very Pretty Lemon on

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the prettiest lemon I have ever owned! Not worth the cost of the tires. It is very unreliable. I purchased this car for my daughter last year, a college student, and she has been stranded so many times that AAA canceled our contract after only 4 months! First the CVT went out, then it's been in the shop for numerous sensor replacements. Headlight replacements, $300 a pop. Just required to have the timing belt replaced at only 80K on Friday ($1500), Saturday a.m. my daughter called and said the check engine light came back on.

Only the looks. It looks tough, meanest ride on the street. At least it looks that way. My daughter has lost faith in anything I have to say about cars now.

How about lowering the costs for replacement parts. Better yet, how about using some quality parts. And quality does NOT = expense!!! This is a poor representation of the reliable German Werks!!! This car is a Piece of WORK, not worth the paint!!! Never will buy another Audi, recommend u don't!!