2003 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
A4 avant
By SamIam on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

One of the best handling cars EVER! quick and frugal.

A4 avant
By SamIAm on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

One of the best handling cars EVER! quick and frugal.

Love My A4
By redapple on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My Audi is my baby. I love driving it. It's fit and finish is awesome. For the price the quality can't be beat. I recommend it to anyone considering a BMW of Mercedes. I've owned a BMW and my Audi is much more versital for a lot less money.

Great Car
By Jeff Wilson on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The new Audi 2003 Avant A4 is a great car, but the turbo lag is very noticible, far more than I anticipated. Now, if you want an all-wheel drive car, then I can think of no better car to get if you apreciate a sporty ride, and great build quality. I had the Subaru Oakback LL Bean edition, and while the Audi is $3000 more, and just as fast, all the other features of the Audi make it worth while. I love the body style, Bose Stero is awsome, handles great, build quality is excellent, lots of storage, and not bad gas milage for a turbo engine. I love the car, but the turbo lag is a serious issue to consider.

Exceeds my expectations !
By mcpoz on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have found few negatives in the 1.8T Avant. It has great room, yet it is amazing for traction and handling. Mileage has also exceeded the stated EPA numbers. There are no quality or workmanship concerns. It's leather interior is first class and so far it is without rattles or squeaks. The 1.8T engine is surprisingly smooth and quick. It has a distinct engine/exhaust noise that enhances it's "sports sedan" classification.

A4 Avant
By KLz on 11/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

More hp would be great, waiting list too long...

Not a Soccer Mom Car
By saabconv on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Having no children, not wanting a mini- van or an SUV, but needing the space I decided on the A4 Avant 3.0. The car doesn't look like a station wagon, I get compliments from everyone, it rides great in the rain and over wet leaves, it feels like a bigger car, fun to drive, couldn't ask for more....

Great Car but Terrible Gas Mileage
By Mario Duron on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This 2002 Audi Avant Automatic with an average of 17mpg. I can do straight highway and still only get 20mpg. Now the sticker says I should be getting 19 city and 28 Highway. But that is a bold- face lie. NO!, I wish Audi would post an accurate MPG on the sticker so buyers would be aware of what cost they are getting into. Another feature i don't like is the oil changes at 10,000 mile intervals. The dealer does not know if I have motor oil or synthetic? Services are supposed to be free for 4yr or 50,000 miles. mmm I used to change my oil every 3000 miles.

Audi A4
By Faye on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I brought the car out to pick up my co- workers the other day, they were impressed. One guy had an IS 300 and the other guy has an M5. Both thought that the car had a good balance of sportiness, luxury, and value.

Audi A4
By Smacker on 09/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Aluminum trim is my favorite. The car launches and handles like its on rails. Get the Bose!