2003 Audi A4 Wagon Consumer Reviews 2

2003 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2003 Audi A4 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Great car!
By Judy K. on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my Avant for 16 months and love it as much now as the day I bought it. It is a pleasure to drive, the most comfortable vehicle I have owned, and dependable. Although I am pushing 60 years of age now, I enjoy the power and sports-like handling this car provides. There is nothing like the way it makes you feel when you get it out on some country roads and put it through its paces!

Love My Avant 3.0!
By stevenyc on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for about 2 years now and I still relish the chance to drive it every time I get into it. The Avant is very practical and the added cargo room has helped immensely with the occasional trek to the neighborhood mega hardware store. So many extra design details: drawers under seats, first-aid kit, cockpit lighting to aid driver...so much to mention. Reliability has been very good. Better than the Toyotas that my parents have bought. Don't believe the CR reports. They are lies and strongly biased towards Japanese cars. Check this out: http://www.allpar.com/cr.html

Outstanding Machine
By Tony Libaridian on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have owned Audis for 7 years now and this car is definately one of my favorites. Beautiful design, performance, and buid quality. This car is one of the reasons why I will never buy anything but an Audi. There is no better car in the sport wagon segment.

German Delight
By shirow on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for about 9 months now and it has been a real pleasure to drive. The handling is superb and the power is adequate. The interior is exquisite and luxurious. We've had no problems in 5500 miles except for a bad seat memory module. Gas mileage is improving as I am still in the break- in period. Overall, I've had a fantastic experience with this car.

Great Value
By 03Avant1.8T on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is an excellent vehicle for the price. I went from a SUV to the Avant and don't regret it one bit. Especially when I fill tank. Just buy some racks and put all the toys on top. The trunk is also just a littl to small to fit golf clubs in the back. So I just fold down one of seats. Although I am a bit concern now since after 18000 miles a oil leak on the cam seal was discovered. I just hope this is not an on-going issue. Other than that a very reliable car.

Don't call it a wagon
By notawagon on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

An absolutely wonderful machine, and a wonderful buy. The avant is a perfect balance of sportiness, luxury, utility, safety, and fuel economy for the job.

Great Stuff!
By Joost on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My car is 9 months old and I have driven it across Canada and then to Boston. First gear has been a little stiff, but at 12,000 miles it has finally broke-in. The car is fantastic. The 3.0L engine I think is essential since the car is quite heavy. I test drove the 1.8L Tubo engine but found that it hesitates when you step on the gas which can be a little scary when you want the power to get out of a problem. Gas milage is great in the 3.0L...much like a four cylander. I highly reccomend this car.

Nirvana
By apfrompa on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As I'm in my 50's now, I've driven many different types of vehicles but mostly Japanese, including Lexus. The ride of this vehicle supersedes by far anything I have owned or tested in performance, comfort, handling, and confidence. As I explained to a friend, this car could die on me tomorrow, and I wouldn't care because the time spent with it already has provided enough pleasure for a lifetime. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Better than BMW
By 1/4 scale on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is by far the most beautifully designed stationwagon on the market. I looked at Saab (too expensive), Volvo (no performance features), BMW (the 3-series is to small and the 5-series is over-priced), and the Ford Focus (well ...). The A4 Avant is a good value for $30,000, it will serve our family well and at the same time be fun and exciting to drive in the years ahead

Best Value in it's class.
By GaryC on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I got this one after a 01 BMW 325CI 5spd. Performance is better than expected. The handling is great, better than my BMW. Seat has more adjustments but slightly less comfortable. Initial quality is superb. Car is tight and very solid. Cup holders have been improved. More features than BMW and a better value, looks better to(4 Door).