2002 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Would buy another Audi A4 1.8T

2002 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

1.8T quattro Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

Would buy another Audi A4 1.8T
By Silver Bullet on

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My Audi A4 was recently totalled. Since its gone, I can fully appreciate what I had. Exterior design was so much so that I didn't want to trade it in for a newer model. The engine lagged a little at slower speeds, but remained smooth and controllable at higher speeds, including quick turns. Seating was good. Heated and light dimming mirrors were a bonus. Many, hard to find features were a bonus as well. This car was my Silver Bullet. I had normal wear issues, but they were expected. No electrical issues to report. The moonroof was quiet and the all around heated seats, power up and down windows made everyone comfortable. Looking to by another A4 or A6 soon.

Too many features to name, so I'll add to the list above. All window down using driver side key, ESP, premium speaker system, tire sensor program, wide wheel base with the sport package, tight steering, and a very easy and conveience to use cruise control. I liked it all.

The cup holders are really in bad locations. The back seat is fitting for children and yound adults. Anyone over 6-ft in the back seat tends to get cramped and caustophobic.