2002 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
02 Audi A4 3.0
By jylatham on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

What a fun car to drive, with the manumatic shifter! The fun of a standard, but also the ease and convenience of an automatic transmission. My only complaint about this car is the relatively small amount of storage - pockets in the doors and on back of the front seats, but hardly any room for CDs or sunglasses.

This is not a chevy
By Jay-Hawk on 08/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought a 2003 1.8T A4 just over a year ago and I still love my car. It's a fun car to drive while maintaining some functionality that I need. I would recommend this car to anyone considering buying one. I would also recommend getting the ECU reprogrammed by APR to improve the performance.

Luxury car goes easy on the wallet too
By TheVone on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had this Audi for a while and just love it. It has got the good looks plus the drive is fun too. The CVT feature helps when you want to get the power out of the car, which is not too evident when in automatic.

The Best Car ever build
By Nirmal on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Build quality is exceptional. This is one of the best looking car on road. I have never had any problem so far. It give me wonderful mileage

Bose stereo - not impressed
By desert man on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The Bose stereo is a weakness. Sound is only average. FM and AM reception poor. Dealer cannot improve it. Sound system in this car should be fantastic. Can't upgrade a Bose; must replace all.

A4 Avant - The Anti-SUV
By JimBob on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Aside from having defective Spark Modules which required two separate service visits (one with only 63 miles on the car) and a failed Transmission Control Module, this car has been 100% reliable and an absolute joy to own and drive. I can't understand why there aren't more of them on the road, it's a great Anti-SUV! With my snow tires on in winter I run circles around any of them and get WAY better gas mileage, too. The car is also perfect for long trips, just eats up the miles in comfort and returns 25MPG at 75MPH! Again, no SUV can touch that.

Excellent SUV Alternative
By Audi John on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My wife and I bought this car a month ago, and we love it already. You rarely see A4 Avants, unlike the ubiquitous BMW/Volvo/VW wagons. It's also a superb value, especially Certified. I laugh at SUV drivers who paid a lot more for terrible handling, fuel economy, and in some cases, less room. It will not overwhelm you with power, but it's got plenty of zip for a family car, and Quattro ensures excellent handling. It's not big, but it's very comfortable. The interior lighting is great- at night, EVERY control lights up so you don't have to fumble in the dark. ItÂ’s a really intelligently designed car with great attention to detail. Very highly recommended!

Love it!
By chepd8t on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love this car!!!! If you are looking in this price range, stop looking and just go buy the Audi

A4, AWD, 3.0 Has Been Good to Me
By Paul7321 on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Sorry for those of you who have had trouble. Maybe the A4 3.0 engine is little more friendly. I wouldn't trade mine for much of anything else on the market. One draw back, back seats lack room.

The Best Wagon I have ever owned
By I love my Avant on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After driving a Subaru for 6 years, the Audi Avant 3.0 is a dream. and the price differential of the two is not so big anymore and the folks at Audi Of Nashua are outstanding. Everyone is friendly and helpful. But lets get to the car. Styling is superb - in and out. Performance of the 3.0 is superb. I love the way the car drives, passes, and handles the curvy roads. Room isn't bad for storing your bike or 4 Ski Bags. If I needed more room, I would have gone with the A-6. Whats not to like