2002 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Great Car
By Der Audi on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is a great car. Handles well, looks great and is comfortable. It seems to be loosening up the more miles that gets put on it, so I am not complaining too much about performance anymore. The interior materials are, as always, excellent and the build quality is excellent. As I write this, there is about 3200 miles on the car and I have not had any problems. The sport wheels that come with the Avant are awesome looking!

Audi A4
By wagoneer on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The interior of this car sold me, there is no other car with a better class and design for the money than this car.

Our Very First...
By Coopus on 04/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Today is the 2nd-week (900 miles) anniversary of our first Audi - the A4 3.0 Avant. What a great car. My husband and I love everything about the A4. I love the styling and the dual temperture control, and my husband loves the power and handling (he autocrosses regular in his 914). Comparing to all our previous cars, 3 series, E-class, and Discovery, this is the funnest car to own and to drive.

All-around best sport wagon
By colgate13 on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

When considering ALL factors, especially performance, styling and price - the A4 comes out heads above the rest. Drive all of the AWD sport wagons(BMW, Volvo, even Subaru, etc.) and decide for yourself. You can't beat the Quattro system. Living in a heavy snow climate (upstate NY) getting dedicated winter tires is a must, but well worth it. I have nothing bad to say about this car.

Avant
By gtka4 on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second A4 (1.8T prior) performance is excellent with the 3.0. Instead of 30 mpg, I now only get around 25mpg. Car looks good, drives good. Exceeds my expectations.

Better than a BMW?
By pipedaddytx on 03/07/02 10:31 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The A4 is a great car. Looks great, drives great has probably the best interior of any car that starts under 30K and with options like Quattro you can understand why Audi has been so successful with this car. Probably the best feature of this car is the relative sparsity of them compared to the BMW 3 series. I see at least 10 black 3 series cars every day on my way to work. So if you're looking for something a little special, the A4 is a great choice.

Awesome
By GMF on 03/06/02 12:41 PM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Just to put it in perspective - -I bought a 2002 Subaru Outback VDC Wagon for about the same price as the Audi A4 1.8 Quattro Wagon with options. I was so blown away when I drove my freinds Audi shortly after I bought the Outback - that I traded it in, took the loss, and got my Audi - -For 30k, there simpy isnt another car that drives like an suid, with all of the safety, conformt and style to boot.

...You just might like it !!!!!!
By Monarch on 03/05/02 11:02 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have to say of all of the different entry level luxury cars... The A4's in/outside design surpasses many cars twice it's price ! Please, BMW is seen way too often... and more often you are paying through the teeth to own one... only later to find out what type of value you had passed by !!! Trust me, three friends ( BMW drivers ) have clued me in. If it is only for an around the block drive... This car is going to surprise you again and again !