3 Years of Good Performance
By RBT on
2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
It's Reliable I have owned this car for 3 years. Until last month, I have never seen the engine until I had to give a lady in an 85 Ford Taurus a jump. I highly recommend Free maintenance. To illustrate My best friend has a 01 Civic, over two years, he has paid $19-$29 for 14 oil changes. $690 in repairs and tune-up cost and $60 for tire rotation. I have paid $109 for two rotations after Three years! The service plan is flawless. Everything is free, oil, brakes, anything except gas. Free maintenance for 50K miles, how can you go wrong? That said, It does need attention but every car does there is no such thing as a maintenance free car..
Favorite Features
Handling and Cornering. Have you ever made a right hand turn at 40 MPH and never touched the brakes Have you ever made the transition from the 10 East to the 405 North at 90+ You can. Bose Stereo - Can’t be a better Car audio system in total. Durable too! I’ve worked mine.
Suggested Improvements
The ride is hard no question. Problems with tire balance or Brake rotors causes shimmy at 40 and 80 MPH. Most roads in LA are so bad you never notice…Improve the ride! More Power I hate looking at other cars and longing for more power. How about a 2.7 T for just under 36K