2002 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Avant
By gtka4 on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second A4 (1.8T prior) performance is excellent with the 3.0. Instead of 30 mpg, I now only get around 25mpg. Car looks good, drives good. Exceeds my expectations.

What A Superb Car!
By A New Car Buyer on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I wanted a car that was safe, sporty, 'luxurious', well-engineered, fast and reliable-- but not an SUV. I ck'd out & test drove Volvos, BMWs, Mercedes', VW Passats & the A-4s. Audi's commitment to building safer, superb cars was impressive, as were the test drives. The 3.0 Quattro. Whoa! Just too hot. The 1.8 w/Quattro w/manual was absolute perfection. Power, safety, superb engineering, craftsmanship & attention to detail. (Detroit, are you listening?!!) I bought it.

I love this car!
By Mtnpdlr40 on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is awesome and pleasing to look at. Hope it is as trouble free as I hear!

My review
By Rod on 03/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Great car. Not a problem yet -- only fun.

My Audi
By tbrander on 03/16/02 10:05 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car drives like a dream it perfectly mates the driver to the road in a seemless interface. It is a pleasure to drive. I look for excuses to get in my car and drive on the weekends. My wife loves it because I am more likely to run erands for her. The problem she finds is that it takes me much longer to return home than it used to.

Awesome Audi
By Ignacio on 03/15/02 09:24 AM (PST)

Awesome car

Great Car
By _usc_audi_ on 03/14/02 23:14 PM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The new A4 is better than ever. My brother had the previous generation and this new generation is better than ever. The build is great, i love the looks. All around great drivers car.

Marriage Material
By Diamonte on 03/09/02 23:52 PM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My wonderful Uncle has always told me to marry a Woman who's well rounded. After close to one year of brain numbing research for the most well rounded car on the market, the A4 came up as the bearer of that title. From its sexy yet classy exterior lines to its elegant and ergonomic interior to its refined performance to its long list of standard/optional features to its industry leading safety to its value pricing-you can't go wrong when picking this car as your all around everyday car.

love audi
By marc on 03/07/02 22:47 PM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the car is very solid feeling.it also holds the road better than any car i've owned.The brakes are outstanding.there is excellent torque for a 4-cylinder,though there is still some turbo lag.I am still kinda disappointed that power seats are not available on the 1.8,but there are plenty of manual adjustments that help to make up for that.the tiptronic trans overrides your decisions sometimes and shifts a little soft for a sporting car.if you want sporty stick with the manual.

Better than a BMW?
By pipedaddytx on 03/07/02 10:31 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The A4 is a great car. Looks great, drives great has probably the best interior of any car that starts under 30K and with options like Quattro you can understand why Audi has been so successful with this car. Probably the best feature of this car is the relative sparsity of them compared to the BMW 3 series. I see at least 10 black 3 series cars every day on my way to work. So if you're looking for something a little special, the A4 is a great choice.