2002 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Wedding has been consumated.
By Crusader on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I looked at lots of makes before buying this car. This included the Infinity I35 and the Volvo S60. I left early one Saturday morning with the intent to buy an Infinity. But before I committed,..I want to test drive that sporty A4 that I had looked at a few weeks earlier. That evening I drove home an A4. One test drive and the marriage was consumated. I love this car and everything about it. Three months later and I'm still having fun driving. I'll say it again. I love this car. But beware at 6'2" there is not much leg room in the back-seat when I'm driving. And the center console is a little intrusive for a long legged driver. But I do love my car.

Best in Class
By gt3316 on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I drove all other vehicles in this class and the Audi was the best overall. The exterior design of the BMW is very sporty, and has a slight edge over the Audi w/o the sport package, but I think with the 17" rims, lowered body, stiffer suspension of the sport model beats out the BMW. The cornering is best in its class with the AWD. The sound system is also best in class. The interior is ergonomically perfect. To top it all off is the 48 month warranty on ALL maintanence. Best buy in my opinion.

Great Sedan!
By Audi4me on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Compared to the Mercedes C240, Volvo S60, and the BMW 325i, the Audi A4 wins hands down in value-per-dollar. Superb handling and style, and perhaps the best automatic transmission ever made (CVT), the Audi A4 is a technological marvel. This is an outstanding vehicle!

2002 Audi A4
By dej0 on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I really like this car and think it is an improvement over my '97 A4. The handling feels tighter, but the ride is still comfortable. The car is quieter with the windows closed. The car is very fun to drive. The car look sbetter in person than the pictures would indicate. I loved the look of the older body style, but this one really looks great in person also.

Ideal car for me
By Pzeroman on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Wow! Quattro, the new outstanding sport suspension combined with the Pilot Primacy and manual transmission yield a most comfortable, fun to drive and high performance ride. No body roll and the tires stick like glue. I got the dolphin grey with ebony leatherette and the aluminum trim--very sporty. Plenty of acceleration and could notice no turbo lag. The 1.8T is more nimble than the 3.0 as it is less weight overall and more even weight distribution. Road feel is awesome.

All-around best sport wagon
By colgate13 on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

When considering ALL factors, especially performance, styling and price - the A4 comes out heads above the rest. Drive all of the AWD sport wagons(BMW, Volvo, even Subaru, etc.) and decide for yourself. You can't beat the Quattro system. Living in a heavy snow climate (upstate NY) getting dedicated winter tires is a must, but well worth it. I have nothing bad to say about this car.

Great Car
By preston on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

If you are looking at comparable cars such as the BMW 3 the Audi A4 gives you more for your dollar and performs just as well if not better .

Very solid, nice, fast and good looking
By A4_1.8_TQMS on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Everything is very close to perfect except of climate control. Probably bad placed temp sensors inside car. Everything else is just great. I love not-cheap-plastic stylish interior. Handling is one of the best. Sport package is awesome. Great value for money.

Audi A4
By Sychuang on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This vehicle tracks like nothing I have ever driven. The interior is superior to anything that I tested on the market.

2002 A4 1.8t quattro manual
By evlfred on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

best car I've owned