2002 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Female Driver
By Female Driver on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I special ordered this vehicle and waited 4 months for it to arrive. I never had a chance to test drive and A4 Avant 3.0 6 speed manual with sport package. It is too small, very uncomfortable, rough ride, and the most difficult stick shift I have ever owned. Some of my most favorite features are not even offered on the car. I would love to get rid of it. I have extreame buyers remorse. I get sick every time I drive the car because of the rought ride and the amount I paid for the car.

Best Looking AWD
By honest rob on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the best AWD Wagon that I have seen. This is my second A4 and things just keep getting better. Why pay extra for the standard or should I say luxury of a center armrest (BMW you must be joking). The Car looks like a complete dream, all round an excellent purchase thought not quite as much interior load as I though I was going to get. The Sedan boot is huge.

Avant
By Hankdoll on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Was skeptical about buying a first model year car. Additionally, our last 1999 A4 was plagued with mechanical issues. However, Audi service is excellent and made up for our troubles. We took the plunge and bought this car anyway (for a wagon, it's gorgeous). 6000 miles thus far with no problems. Car is much better all around than previous model. Very happy with purchase.

Best of the Best
By Tzar on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've been owning BMW 328I for 5 years now and we wanted to buy a sports wagon. Choices were: BMW 325 or Audi A4. A4 is better value. Styling is perfect, driving a car is pleasant. Car handles as it should be for a German automobile. Very satisfied with A4 Avant. We'll see how the quality of the car turn up in the next 5 years or more.

AUDI - Accelerates under demonic influen
By Car-Fan on 05/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is not for anyone that likes acceleration of the start. The build quality is fine and the interior build quality is fine, but if you like performance this car is not for you

Audi A4
By marlins on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love the fact that my wife will be riding in both safety and comfort without sacrificing style.

Audi A4
By Black On Black on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

CVT is the best out there.

Audi A4
By true on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Interior is best I have seen, everything else is self-explanatory.

small gripes with reliability
By Werner on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If this car had the reliability of Lexus (which by the way most German cars don't), then it would be that much better. At about 5k miles, I have had to bring the car in for minor electrical glitches, not uncommon for European cars. Other than that, this car is a dream, puts a smile on my face. The sport package gives a slightly harsh ride but handles potholes and bumps rather firmly if not well.

My best buy
By MegaWhizz on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Love this car. No complaints. Handles lke a dream, worth every cent. Would not trade this car for anything. BUY IT!