2001 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
2001 Audi Wagon 1.8
By M. on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant Quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had wanted an Audi wagon for awhile. I did a lot of research on the car. I did finally end up purchasing one and overall, I have enjoyed driving it. Some issues that I have sadly encountered are: I had to have a new transmission after owning it for 1 month! The sunroof has an awful vibration unless the two back windows are rolled down some. If you purchase the sport package as I did, the tires create a lot of wind noise!

not so overwhelmed
By shidinger on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant Quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I think part of the problem is that i had built this car up in my head during the 4 month period i was waiting to receive delivery of it. the 1.8t, although peppy required a chip to satisfy me. my older vr6 put a much bigger grin on my face. other than that. the car has really loosed up quite a bit. which is very disappointing for a $32,000 car with all the tricks and german engineering.

Sport Wagon !
By Mario Branciforte on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant Quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

A wagon that has satified my desire for a sports car. With the sports suspension it handles our curvy/hilly country roads with a remarkably flat road hugging ride. Yet it is still a practicle car, 4 people ride comfortably (a fifty not so comfortable). Has flexible cargo capacity.