2001 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Highly recommended
By Jumper on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've had my 2001 A4 for a year and a half now, and am still as happy with it as the day I drove out of the dealer's lot. This car is a keeper.

Bling Bling!
By Slim on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is my first real car, and I couldn't ask for more. I have a huge grin on my face everytime I see a windy road! This car handles like no other. By handling I don't mean Cadi style, I mean it hugs the road. Quattro confindence is a must for a skier.

A+ for the A4
By Relica on 03/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have been driving this car since November, 2000. I love the reliability of this A4. It's very sleek and impressive looking. I've gotten constant compliments on the look and the smooth ride.

Near to Automotive Perfection
By schwitzer1 on 03/06/02 12:57 PM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have driven my A4 for nearly a year. I am able to have excellent acceleration, combined with mid-to-high thirties mpg on road trips using cruise control. I feel that I am getting the best of both worlds. The car handles very nicely with the optional sport suspension, and is still comfortable for a family with two children under the age of six. Cargo space is surprisingly good.

Great Car
By loffdawg on 03/03/02 15:13 PM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is not the quickest car out there, but it has great handling and is fun to drive. Lots of great feautres for a reasonable price. Looks great inside and out.

awesome car!
By art311 on 03/01/02 12:11 PM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

An amazing car to own. It still puts a smile on my face quite frequently.

Competition Yellow Audi
By grahamj3 on 03/01/02 10:37 AM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 2.8 Quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 5M)

I have the most beautiful Audi ever made. The A4 has beautiful outer styling that molds to it's shell like skin. I have the screaming yellow color that catches attention everywhere I go. I was so impressed with my Audi A6 2.7T Quattro that the dealer got me into another Audi which is the A4 2.8 Quattro. I have never stopped smiling.

Very great vehicle for the price.
By Kritika Deo on 03/01/02 00:55 AM (PST)

2001 Audi A4 Sedan 1.8T Fwd 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

First of all I would like to say that this car rocks. Its the best german car that anyone can get there hands on for under 30k. The performance is amazing and so is the comfort and the ride. And man is it fun to ride. The 5 speed is very fun and the car is surpriseling fast for the amount of horses it has. But than again, I can't complain since I bought the vehicle for 25.5K. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for an entry level sports luxury sedan.