2000 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Greatest ski car
By Seattle skier on 10/30/09 06:09 AM (PDT)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 2.8 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD

7 winters of driving up the mountain to ski and this car has seen it all. Truly unbelievable in the snow and ice. Very fun to drive, likes to corner fast and enjoys staying up above 3000 rpm. Perfect Seattle vehicle.

Ultimate Audi
By Ultimate Avant on 10/07/09 21:43 PM (PDT)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 2.8 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD

This is by far the greatest car I've owned. You can't beat this Quattro in the snow. Just awesome. Vehicle is built like a tank. Go from Hondas all your life to an Audi, it's night and day. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...

2000 Audit A4 1.8T Quattro
By Rel_Dave on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Has been a great car. Second owner - came off a lease. Had it chipped - not really worth the $500. Had to have the mass air sensor replaced at 30,000 miles - know issue with VW and Audi.

Good surprise
By John Harper on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 1.8T Avant quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Had to get a station wagon because of dog. Was very pleasantly surt how much I liked the A4 Quattro 4WD. 4WD is seamless and much appreciated in CT winters. Interior is very high quality right down to cup holders. Have had it for 3 years and because of quality, it still looks like new.

A Great Car
By ktleyed on 07/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 2.8 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD

I have never had a problem with this car. It zips around effortlessly and it handles great. Reliable, gorgeous, and sporty.

The perfect anti-SUV
By audiboy on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 2.8 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD

My 2000 A4 2.8 Avant quattro is the ideal alternative to the typical poseur SUV. This car has multiple personalities, but is is not a disorder. It is sporty, elegant, functional, unpretentious and filled with superior German engineering, design and safety features. The interior design and build quality is unmatched by any other car at any price. The all-wheel-drive has become one of my favorite features, and is the most sophisticated system out there. The only other car I considered was a BMW 3-Series, an excellent car but saddled with a snotty, "hey-look-at- me" image. The Audi is cool, understated technical and design sophistication.

Best car I've ever owned
By DavidCX on 03/04/02 11:45 AM (PST)

2000 Audi A4 Wagon 2.8 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD

I've had this car for almost 2 years now and I still love it. When I was looking at cars, it was between this and the newly released BMW 323 wagon. Even though the Bimmer had a lower base MSRP, when you added all the features to get it close to the Audi, it ended up costing more. Plus, the Audi has AWD and a nicer interior. Audis have, hands down, the nicest interiors around. Unless you are into modifying cars, get the V6 with the leather interior.