Great car overall
By Audi lover on
1997 Audi A4 2.8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD
This is my 1st Audi and definately not the last. Its awesome on the interstate as well as on short in-town trips. In the snow, I think it handles better than the AMTRAK. Seriously, on snow/ice/wet pavement, the car grips like nothing else, even on regular summer tires. Kind of costly when repairs are needed but its expected on all higher end brands, MB is not cheaper. Just remember this is not a Pontiac or Ford where anyone can work on it. V6 engine could use a little more horses but its just enough and very quiet. I travel a lot and I am always on a rental car. I cannot wait til I get back to my Audi, everytime. It never fails.
Favorite Features
Looks, looks, looks. Driving-solid feel, fun to drive, Quattro AWD System. Craftmanship and quality. Everything looks and feels expensive in this car. Cust Service at the local dealer. As soon as the wife's car lease ends, we're going to the local Audi dealer!
Suggested Improvements
Small legroom for backseat (I never ride back there anyhow). Keyless entry is junk, never-ever works and really can't be fixed. Also, the cupholders are junk, buy the ones from the Passat and install it on the passenger side.