2015 Audi A3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:
Great Mix of Sport and Luxury.
By sfast81 on 06/19/14 07:10 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is great and well rounded. If you are looking for a all wheel drive vehicle with a luxury name that is also fast look no further! The 2.0 Quattro is the way to go. BMW has a sweet 2 series but its coupe only and no AWD. The mercedes CLA is nice but does not match the performance of the A3. I also liked that Audi installed a S tronic sport tranmission in this car not just a normal CVT Trans that is in the A4.

My new obsession
By melillobm on 05/20/14 09:05 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 Sedan 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

So I've had my new A3 1.8T for a little over a week now. In short, this car is a great buy. This really is just the "smaller Audi," not the cheaper Audi as other luxury brands now have. Comparing it to my older A4, it delivers all of the same luxury and new tech! I'm a car addict. I get a new car every 6 months. I've driven a lot of new cars so I can give you a well-rounded review. I traded a 2014 Maxima for it. The technology in this car will blow you away, unless you drive a Tesla. It reminds me of the wonders of the 2000-2004 Jetta and Audi A4. Small and luxurious, with great acceleration for a 4cyl, great gas mileage, and amazingly spacious where it looks like it could never be.

Love it!
By chitag on 05/15/14 09:40 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm a few weeks into my new 2015 Audi A3 after having had several VW's (Eos, Rabbit, and a Jetta). I love it!! I got white with black interior, premium plus, sports package, and bang & olufsen speakers. I didn't get the MMI navigation simply because I won't use it -- so why pay for it. I think the most surprising thing for me is just how fun the car is to drive. It's zippy; especially in sport mode. It's definitely not "just another Jetta." The engine/transmission is completely different than VW's, and it really has a lot more power. Plus, with quattro, it's all wheel drive. It's definitely worth the money. It's very nice; all the bells and whistles you want and need.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.