2015 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

2015 Audi A3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:
Best of both worlds
By vegasmurano on 11/09/14 10:26 AM (PST)

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Great looking, great handling, fast. Incredible build quality too. Has a great balance between luxury and sport. I got it with the 18" wheels, cold weather package and color navigation with MMI.I bought my 2015 USED with 6k miles on it and saved a good 6k+ of a new one, an incredible bargain versus the original sticker of over 38k.

2015 Audi A3 1.8 Premium w/ Driver Assist Package
By danf7 on 11/01/14 15:50 PM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I just starting leasing the A3 in white with chocolate leather for much less per month than I was paying for my Volvo S60. The back up camera and driver assist (blind spot system) work well and are nice features. The MMI system is excellent and easy to use. The displays and controls are built well. The panoramic sunroof, xenon headlights, LED lights, rain sensor wipers and overall styling made me choose this car over BMW 2 series, Volvo S60 and Mercedes CLA 250. You get so many features in the base model compared to competitors. I would have liked stiffer steering and more power in the 1.8 engine especially in sport mode, but overall I'm very pleased.

Holy Cow what a POS
By italianstalli on 10/27/14 04:53 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Had the car for four months, dealership had it for half that time. Power window issues that couldn't be fixed (charged me each time as if warranty didn't exist). Shaking at certain speeds (40mph and then again at 60mph), dealership told me I had to buy four new wheels...and that didn't fix it. Nav didn't work for days on end for some reason and then randomly started working again. One of the worst cars I've ever owned. Don't be fooled with how great this car looks because it is an overpriced piece of junk. I ended up trading it in to be rid of it because it was leeching my time, money, and sanity.

Transmission Issues
By ricksandoval on 09/25/14 00:06 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I loved the car until it almost got me in an accident. Yes the car is very nice and fun to drive but be careful. I am currently extremely disappointed with purchase. The transmission on my weeks old 2015 A3 completely failed. Almost made me get in an accident because it stopped so suddenly. I was one block away from entering the freeway before it failed To make it worse, my just returned "fixed" A3 with a brand new transmission now makes a loud ticking noise & sounds like it's years old.

Great Mix of Sport and Luxury.
By sfast81 on 06/19/14 07:10 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car is great and well rounded. If you are looking for a all wheel drive vehicle with a luxury name that is also fast look no further! The 2.0 Quattro is the way to go. BMW has a sweet 2 series but its coupe only and no AWD. The mercedes CLA is nice but does not match the performance of the A3. I also liked that Audi installed a S tronic sport tranmission in this car not just a normal CVT Trans that is in the A4.

My new obsession
By melillobm on 05/20/14 09:05 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

So I've had my new A3 1.8T for a little over a week now. In short, this car is a great buy. This really is just the "smaller Audi," not the cheaper Audi as other luxury brands now have. Comparing it to my older A4, it delivers all of the same luxury and new tech! I'm a car addict. I get a new car every 6 months. I've driven a lot of new cars so I can give you a well-rounded review. I traded a 2014 Maxima for it. The technology in this car will blow you away, unless you drive a Tesla. It reminds me of the wonders of the 2000-2004 Jetta and Audi A4. Small and luxurious, with great acceleration for a 4cyl, great gas mileage, and amazingly spacious where it looks like it could never be.

Love it!
By chitag on 05/15/14 09:40 AM (PDT)

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm a few weeks into my new 2015 Audi A3 after having had several VW's (Eos, Rabbit, and a Jetta). I love it!! I got white with black interior, premium plus, sports package, and bang & olufsen speakers. I didn't get the MMI navigation simply because I won't use it -- so why pay for it. I think the most surprising thing for me is just how fun the car is to drive. It's zippy; especially in sport mode. It's definitely not "just another Jetta." The engine/transmission is completely different than VW's, and it really has a lot more power. Plus, with quattro, it's all wheel drive. It's definitely worth the money. It's very nice; all the bells and whistles you want and need.