Used 2013 Audi A3 Diesel Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Audi A3 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:

Pleasantly surprised.
By FT02

2013 Audi A3 Diesel 2.0 TDI Premium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6AM)

All my trepidation of owning a diesel in a cold climate have melted away. Cold weather operations a breeze due to heated seats ( not like the seat warmers in my Q5) that even my wife had to turn down. Audi has an aux heater that starts blowing hot air in about 2-3 mins when it's -20. I commute everyday and fill my tank about once a month. The fuel economy is attractive paying for itself each time I fill-up.

Powerful TDI (who ever said you couldn't accelerate, or change lanes or get into freeway traffic with ease from an on ramp) had never driven the A3 TDI. Solid German go-Kart like handling. Easy to take on and off ramps at 100 km's / hr. Nice supple suspension and ride. So simple to park and manoeuvre in parking lots. Why in the world anyone would consider a hybrid with the power and performance and fuel economy of this little TDI is beyond me. This is easily a green machine without ANY smell of diesel or black smoke. Clean diesel at it's best.

• Sedan