So far so good
By Jonathan on
2011 Audi A3 2.0T Premium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I was cross shopping the A3 with a GTI with sunroof and Nav. The cars are similar on paper (engine etc.) but have a very different personality to drive. The A3 is more refined and feels lighter to drive. I like the lower roofline of the Audi. The extra sound insulation helps too. GTI is a better value for bang for the buck but the Audi feels more polished. I got the A3 with Premium Plus and Titanium Sport. The PP is a must for the xenons and LED DRLs. The Ti sport interior is fantastic and the ride height is perfect in my opinion. The one feature that annoys me is the inability to scroll through the presets using the controls on the MFSW.
Favorite Features
The sport seats on the Ti Sport package are fantastic. I love the LED DRL / HID lights and the black out grill on the Ti Sport. BT integration is pretty good, but no audio streaming.
Suggested Improvements
The stock radio and functionality of the MFSW is pretty weak compared to other cars for the price. The leather steering wheel is nice, but a little extra thickness would make it perfect. Placement of the 12V plug in the armrest makes it difficult to us a GPS. Need one under the radio for dash.