Just what I needed
By ridingtoabeat on
2011 Audi A3 2.0T PZEV Premium 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
I just bought the car a few weeks ago. I got the Premium Plus with convenience, titanium, and open sky packages. The car rides amazingly smooth. Love the responsiveness. I was between the Audi A3 and BMW 328i wagon. The A3 is the right size, gets great gas mileage and its just a great car. I also got an amazing deal on the car (below invoice pricing). I left behind a 2010 Honda Accord which lacked performance and guzzled gas like nothing. I plan to have this car for years to come. I'm new to the Audi family so I still have some tricks to learn but for a 4-cyl twin-turbo I have to say I'm impressed. The car is very easy to use; there is no complicated guessing or confusing buttons. Very nice.
Favorite Features
Open-sky sunroof; HID and LED daytime running lights; BOSE audio system; Bluetooth system; S-tronic transmission system; auto-wash wiper system; titanium package with low profile suspension and tires; intelligent computer system to show your car details/mpg/ etc; the alarm system is awesome
Suggested Improvements
iPod integration; its offered with the pricey navigation which isn't worth the price. I hate the aux input i feel like sound quality is reduced even if you have an awesome cable. I have the BOSE system but feel like maybe the system is lacking some tone options;