Used 2010 Audi A3 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi A3 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:

2010 audi a3 2.0t quattro titanium pkg.
By bobby

2010 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Had the car almost 2 months now and cant stop driving it. I make excuses to take it out for spins all the time. The car is pretty rare i have only seen one in my town which makes it pretty exclusive. i have had people follow me just to ask me questions about it. It is definitely one of those cars which look better in person. Pictures do not do it justice. The interior is very classy and understated. the exterior has good lines and looks like it will age well. The performance is excellent though it is hard to compare it with anything, its sort of in a class of its own. The grip is amazing i was surprised on how nimble it was, especially having quattro and using launch control from a stop.

Titanium package - 18" dark gray wheels contrast well with the ibis white paint and they fill the wheel wells nice. Also included really nice s-line embossed seats with alcantara inserts, and the minimal use of chrome on the interior/exterior give it a unique and sportier look. Head/tail lights.

the shift paddles are mounted on the steering wheel which make it hard to remember which is +/- while in a sharp turn and the wheel cranked over. I do not like the colors of the tach and speedo at night, they are white, audi used to use all red lights which are easier on the eyes. thats about it.