2007 Audi A3 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - My three years with an

2007 Audi A3 - Consumer Review

2007 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

2.0T Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

My three years with an A3
By Quag on

2007 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a great driving car. I don't particularly care for FWD, but it does handle great! Fun to drive, great MPG, 26-27 in normal, mixed driving and recently 32 mpg at 75 mph on a road trip. The DSG has been as enjoyable as I thought it would. I cannot compliment the "interior experience" of this car enough..great driving position, comfortable, relatively quiet (now that I've replaced the original P6 tires), excellent drivability and great brakes. 4 banger is quiet and smooth.

Favorite Features

Ergonomics of the interior, all features and functions work very well, easy access and reasonable space in the rear hatch. 6 in-dash CD, adaptable headlights, DSG

Suggested Improvements

Open sky system looks great but is quite noisy, stock tires were awful, very noisy! Move the hand brake as it's in the way of the console (which I leave in the "up" position)...add lumbar adjust on sport seats. Better floor mats all around, for $33k, I expect better. Rear seats need to fold flat.