Certified Used
By Bluesmaster on
2007 Audi A3 3.2 quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)
I bought this A3 with 7000 miles and it displayed very little wear. After driving it for a month in icy and snowy conditions I am very impressed. The stock all season tires get the job done but the fronts are worn a good bit. There are no rattles and the s-tronic transmission works very well. Handling is excellent and the mileage is decent considering the power and weight, about 20mpg in mixed winter driving. The A3 tends to be very touchy when accelerating from a stop, it's jerky and hard to achieve a smooth getaway. The brakes are excellent. Overall, I'm very pleased with the interior quality and look of the A3. I drove the 2.0 turbo and I feel the V6 is considerably better.
Favorite Features
Power, handling, rear space for hauling, seat comfort, exterior design and overall looks. Very fun to use the paddle shifting and S transmission mode. A3 sounds great under hard acceleration and yet is quiet when cruising. Great stereo.
Suggested Improvements
The e-brake handle and center arm rest need to be separated. It requires some extra bending to get in and out of the A3, the door shape could be better. The ground clearance is very low and scrapes on some driveway entrances even with stock suspension and tires. Engine is noisy at idle.