2006 Audi A3 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:
Proud Owner
By domenico on 05/19/05 01:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I can't find anything bad to say about it. It's been in Italy for over 6 years and just got here in the States. I test drove it, fell in love with it and bought it 2 weeks later. It's fun to drive, and the exterior makes a statement every time you see it. The interior is very comfortable, typical Audi style. Great buy, great fuel economy. I just got the base model, and it came with all the features I wanted. No leather, but great character!

All smiles!
By Likealot on 05/16/05 11:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car. We traded in our 2003 BMW 3 series because we saw the car sitting at the dealership and were looking for a car with more room. We drove it and fell in love with it instantaneously. The interior is beautiful, the power and handling is great and we get over 31 mpg! The rear seats fold flat giving you a cargo hole that can almost hold a dryer!! The rear seating is a little short on leg room, but the BMW wasn't any better.

amazing value
By kimberly on 05/15/05 06:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Incredible. After test driving all the luxury vehicles and being shocked at what they were asking for price, I found my Audi. The price is not a reflection of what you get... you get so much more!! I love my new car!!

Purchased after Test Drive
By TJ on 05/06/05 00:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Faster than the A4. Less expensive than the BMW. Automatic DSG shifts like a dream.

DSG Rocks
By JIm on 04/26/05 00:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 Wagon 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just test drove an Audi A3 with DSG and was amazed! The DSG has converted me from a committed manual transmission driver. The A3 was fast and fun, however I will wait for the new VW GTI that is now on sale in Europe because it has the same engine and transmission but is lighter, bigger, better looking, and cheper.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.