2006 Audi A3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:
A for Audi
By tomas on 08/01/05 23:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The car is sporty and fun to drive. The DSG shifts smoothly as manual clutchless or automatic. Car handles great. No Turbo Lag. Fit and Finish is of a Luxury Car quality.

Awesome Euro Car
By dwalzz on 07/31/05 20:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Outstanding Car. 6spd Manual is where it is at, but apparently the DSG is nice. Sport Package and Xenon headlights are a must. Premium sound is nice too. Handles like a dream. Great engine. Classy yet sporty interior.

audi-standing
By dannylv on 07/26/05 23:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned my A3 for 3 weeks and I am more and more convinced every time I drive this car on what an amazing vehicle it is. Even though I really liked the stock rims, I have changed them out for light-weight 17” enkei performance racing rims and have plans to replace the stock springs with neuspeed sport springs and using the neuspeed engine management upgrade increasing HP to 250+ and torque ft/lb to 295+. The 6-speed manual is as controlled or aggressive as you need it to be. A3 is truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing. bad placement of center console w/ 6-speed but folds up out of the way if needed.

SPORTback
By avanticat on 07/24/05 19:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Audi A3 sportback is a great vehicle to own and drive. With a great engine, good fuel economy, and stylish European looks, the 2006 Audi A3 sportback really lives up to its name as a SPORTback. It is an awesome first car.

Great things come in small packages!
By Bruce Market on 07/21/05 09:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

One part German luxury car, one part German sports car, one part family haulerwith loads of Euro panache! The DSG sets this car apart from all others. It works beautifully. On a recent drive across the state on a two- lane road where speeds of 55-60 are common, 33 mpg was the average. A very comfortable road car with loads of performance on tap.

Perfect car for us
By TigerZH on 07/17/05 01:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is so fun to drive, everyday commute or trip to mountain. 6-speed DSG with 200 HP works like a dream, you don't feel a thing when it shifts. We are big fan of hatchback (or so called compact wagons) Cabin looks or feels great. We factory ordered our Silver, DSG, premium, sound, cold weather Pkg and open sky. We are pretty happy to pay 31K for it plus 2.9% APR.

Move over Fun, here is the A3
By MuranoA3 on 07/15/05 17:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning two VW GTI's, a VR6 and 1.8T i decided to jump up to the next level and get an A3. The 2.0T is amazing, more interior room and feel than the larger A4 without the added weight. The DSG is absolutely amazing and i am a huge manual tranny guy. Sitting in traffic in "D" and having the use of the paddles is so fun. Audi did an awesome job with the steering and feel of the A3, plus put versatility and economy in the same package. Torque and power delivery of the 2.0T is never-ending with no drop off in power until after 6500rpms. I mean 207lb/ft for 3000rpms YES PLEASE. Audi did a great job with this car and the sales numbers are proving it.

More fun than the A4 or TL
By Bill on 07/14/05 19:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I didn't start out looking at this car. I had narrowed it down to the A4, Acura TL, or Volvo S40 T5. However after test driving it it was by far the most fun to drive of the group. Also, considering I was buying an auto so the wife could drive on occasions, that awesome DSG tranny made a huge difference. Take it from me I never thought I'd be yapping about a transmission but it changes the performance substantially. Styling wise I prefer a sedan, but this has a cool look. I've had my people comment on the cars good looks, which may be cause it's a new design. Either way it represnts well, and it functional as all get out. Faster, More Fun, Less Money- It Rocks!

the first car I've every really loved
By matt w on 07/13/05 17:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I had been waiting for a couple of years, for a sporty, upscale, SMALL car. To me the WRX is unrefined, the RSX too impractical, and Mazda 3 is nice, but somewhat cheap feeling. So this was the car for me, and I couldn't be happier with it. There are so many thoughtful details that aren't obvious at first that make this car really special. For example, it comes with 2 different keys, and for each key, remembers the last setting on the dual-climate control. It is so fun to drive, full of safety features, and has plenty of room in back with the seats down (my dog approves!)

Awesome
By khan29 on 07/10/05 13:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A3 2.0T 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is awesome!!! Fun to drive, fast and plenty of room in back seats for adults. We had two child seats and very easy to get children in and out.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.