Used 1995 Audi 90 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 90 model:

My second Audi 90
By WolfH

1995 Audi 90 Sedan 4dr Sedan

Had a 1991 90S for over 4 years, over 325,000Km (202K Mi)and my daughter is still driving it. This 1995 90S is way better, the V6 idles smoothly, and has ample power for a car this size. The interior is immaculate, everythings is still working, and after 4 Audis, this is the best one. Hopefully I'll be able to buy an S4 in the future.

172Hp and the 184lb/ft torque allows this car to pull from 1,200 rpm. I'm getting great mileage, on a recent trip thru PA, WV, Tennessee, then N to Detroit, I averaged 38Mpg(Canadian), this is about 30-31 per Amer. gallon.

It's a great car, except both my outside mirrors, electically heated, show discoloration on the back of the mirror, starting from the bottom.

Best of the best
By jsmarcus

1995 Audi 90 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

The best Audi ever built. Period.

Great comfort, great value.

More HP!

Great to drive as long as it runs.
By Dudley

1995 Audi 90 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan

My wife and I got the 90S as our first nice car and it's been in the shop every two months. Every time that it goes in for repairs it is at least $600. In the 15 months that we have owned it the repair costs add up to the same amount we have paid off on the loan. We are selling this car to get a more reliable, less expensive to repair car or truck. This is the second and last over engineered German car that I will ever buy. I love how it drives but money talks.

Driving is amazing expecially for long trips.

More stable engineering that is less problematic. Get back to basics and make it reliable.

Bargain Bin A4
By jones

1995 Audi 90 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I traded DOWN from a '96 A4 a few years ago when a second baby made me unconfortable with the high payments. I saved a lot of money and got essentially the same car. Not quite as sexy on the outside but a solid, well- performing german sports sedan. Clean, crips lines like a well-tailored gray flannel suit. Fast, if not quick. Unimpeachable 5-speed transmission, smooth clutch. Very reliable except for some minor electrical issues. Comfortable, if a little cramped for most Americans. Tenacious grip in all conditions.

Quattro AWD. Heated seats and ski sack for winter fun.

More torque. Better gas mileage.

Bargain Bin A4
By Jones

1995 Audi 90 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

Quattro AWD. Heated seats and ski sack for winter fun.

More torque. Better gas mileage.