Used 1994 Audi 90 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 90 model:

New Audi owner
By Swimminginblues

1994 Audi 90 Sedan S 4dr Sedan

Alright, its German engineering, but I'm used to Japanese. I have 185,000 miles on my Quattro and, it still rocks! I just bought it, but so far, I love it. Watch out for power steering leaks and the like. I am lucky enough to work for a store so the repairs will be mild, but I would dread repairing anything if I didn't have a lot of cash or a connection or even the ability to work on my own vehicle. I think, even with the expensive repairs, that the car is well worth it! Laughing at the snow and living in the mountains... Heated seats, elagant styling, sun roof...needs some new speakers... but still, for the price, I will gladly see this car past 300,000 miles.

The cozy comfy interior, and of course, the all wheel drive!

Make a repair manual please! More available parts! But no complaints about the actual car.

10 years of ownership
By millforme

1994 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I am the second owner, the car has lived in Colorado its whole life. I am an avid snowboarder so its seen countless mtn passes. I also appraise homes, so this car never turns off. I bought it with 72k it now has 260k and it is just as solid as the day I purchased it. I also have a 95 S6 avant and the build quality is no where near my 90. This car is incredible in the snow, quiet as a ghost with no rattles or vibrations, and with 260k!

Build quality, interior still looks new, leather is top quality, unbelievable in the snow. very safe vehicle, and I would give the handling a 7 out of 10 with proper tires and HD bilstein shocks

If you like music you will have to upgrade the speakers. Don't replace the fog lights with oem parts, they will crack the first time they hit snow.

classic solid car
By eric

1994 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

classic style, the type you cannot find on any newer vehicle. I bought mine from an original owner who spent a good deal of $$ to keep it in top shape. The V6 has plenty of power to move this heavy car with AWD. This is an enthusiast's car that is best when you learn to upgrade and fix things yourself. I bought it with 102k which is a baby for this engine. It's not uncommon to see 300k + for the V6. Audi has the best rust protection and paint so the car actually lasts and stays looking good. The interior luxury, fit and comfort are also impressive. It's a solid car for its price range and value. On a recent trip across the US I clocked 3000 miles, no problems and 27mpg. That's fantastic!

AWD is a lifesaver if you live where you get heavy snow like I do. Its amazing how great it works. In the rust belt this is one car that will actually hold up to the abuse and weather. styling! you just can't get the square german race car look in anything these days so it stands out.

Everybody complains for more power and sure it would be faster with more. The V6 can be modified with $$ to put out 300hp without turbo. In todays standards 172hp is weak but at the time it was on par with offerings from BMW and Mercedes. It's not a Porsche but it gets the job done and gracefully.

Mixed feelings
By Sasha

1994 Audi 90 Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I love my Audi, she's an amazing car being my first. It's a good price unlike cars that are in that range and year. It is amazing. The main cons are: very jutty acceleration, slow pick up, wiggling when you accelerate on wet pavement. Crappy airflow within the vents, not very comfortable with cloth seating.

Adorable bodystyle, and sweet engine sound.

New speakers, Very expensive repairs at 109,673. Better interior console, way more acceleration.

Fun Car
By Tims car

1994 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

A little underpowered but it gets you
there. A sharp looking car with lots of
luxury features, from leather heated
power seats to power sun roof make this
an overall cool car.