1994 Audi 90 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 90 model:
New Audi owner
By Swimminginblues on 03/03/09 11:05 AM (PST)

1994 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan

Alright, its German engineering, but I'm used to Japanese. I have 185,000 miles on my Quattro and, it still rocks! I just bought it, but so far, I love it. Watch out for power steering leaks and the like. I am lucky enough to work for a store so the repairs will be mild, but I would dread repairing anything if I didn't have a lot of cash or a connection or even the ability to work on my own vehicle. I think, even with the expensive repairs, that the car is well worth it! Laughing at the snow and living in the mountains... Heated seats, elagant styling, sun roof...needs some new speakers... but still, for the price, I will gladly see this car past 300,000 miles.

10 years of ownership
By millforme on 01/02/09 22:30 PM (PST)

1994 Audi 90 CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I am the second owner, the car has lived in Colorado its whole life. I am an avid snowboarder so its seen countless mtn passes. I also appraise homes, so this car never turns off. I bought it with 72k it now has 260k and it is just as solid as the day I purchased it. I also have a 95 S6 avant and the build quality is no where near my 90. This car is incredible in the snow, quiet as a ghost with no rattles or vibrations, and with 260k!

classic solid car
By eric on 07/28/05 07:34 AM (PDT)

1994 Audi 90 CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

classic style, the type you cannot find on any newer vehicle. I bought mine from an original owner who spent a good deal of $$ to keep it in top shape. The V6 has plenty of power to move this heavy car with AWD. This is an enthusiast's car that is best when you learn to upgrade and fix things yourself. I bought it with 102k which is a baby for this engine. It's not uncommon to see 300k + for the V6. Audi has the best rust protection and paint so the car actually lasts and stays looking good. The interior luxury, fit and comfort are also impressive. It's a solid car for its price range and value. On a recent trip across the US I clocked 3000 miles, no problems and 27mpg. That's fantastic!

Mixed feelings
By Sasha on 06/11/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

1994 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan

I love my Audi, she's an amazing car being my first. It's a good price unlike cars that are in that range and year. It is amazing. The main cons are: very jutty acceleration, slow pick up, wiggling when you accelerate on wet pavement. Crappy airflow within the vents, not very comfortable with cloth seating.

Fun Car
By Tims car on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Audi 90 CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

A little underpowered but it gets you there. A sharp looking car with lots of luxury features, from leather heated power seats to power sun roof make this an overall cool car.

94 Audi 90cs
By 94audi90cs on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Audi 90 CS 4dr Sedan

You wont find a nicer car out there in the 4,000-8,000 price range. These cars are outstanding!! BMW's are WAY over priced and they are WAY over rated! This Audi is much more luxurious with the wood trim and all its options. The performance and handling of this car are exquisite! I can out handle and out accelerate most of the cars I encounter on the roads!! :) Audi created a perfect blend of sport and luxury when they made this car. As with everything they design! I highly recommend this car! You'll immediately fall in love with this car!

solid classy car
By Bob D on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan

The 90S is a truly outstanding car for the price. The front wheel drive, even without the legendary quatro, gets me through the lake-effect snowy winters of Northern Indiana while the Benz and BMW drivers spin their wheels. The ride is firm and comfortable even on long trips. Only 3 negatives: Slowww acceleration at 30-60 MPH; Very expensive repairs; and no real cup holders!

Audi Owner For Life
By LighthouseJ on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Audi 90 CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I love the car and I love driving it around. The only negative things are the repairs, which are expected when a car like mine is close to 100k miles, are quite expensive. Nothing has ever broken on the car, but everything paid for the car were preventive repairs. Although this car is on it's 9th year of faithful operation, I love Audi styling enough to buy from Audi again.

Fast, Safe, Reliable.
By Mitch123q234 on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan

Peppy V6, a great safety rating, and legendary German engineering make this a great car to drive. Have had mine for 1.5 years and I have really enjoyed the ride.

Amazing car
By audi9490s on 02/28/02 19:17 PM (PST)

1994 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan

The car's amazing, only downside is that it's expensive for maintenance and repairs!