Good Looking hunk of junk
By audi_driver on
1993 Audi 90 S 4dr Sedan
Here's the short list: Courtesy lights, water leak/cracked spot welds, Serpentine belt, oil leak, intermittent power loss, tachometer, Thermostat, Courtesy lights, fuel door lock stuck, 4" dent in rear passenger door while in for service, oil leak at head gaskets, EGR Valve, Tons of bad hoses & leaks, Convert AC, Replace Compressor/etc, Bad Ball Joints, Frozen Tie-Rods - Replaced assembly, CV Joint, Half Shaft, Rear Oil Pan Leak, Passenger Sway Bar Stabilizer Bushing, Brakes- frozen bleeder valves, Replace both front wheel bearings, Timing Belt, Driver's Door Lock Cylinder, Front/Rear Control & Trailing arms…etc.
Favorite Features
Nothing but trouble... Service takes 1-3 months but when the wheels aren't falling off this little buggy scoots! Nice solid ride with outstanding body. Love the creature comforts. It’s 10 years old & I still get compliments on it.
Suggested Improvements
Quicker service. Audi Customer Service that actually stands up for the customer...I mean really, my safety was jeopardized by incompetent service at a certified shop & all I get is a "gee, too bad?" Improved reliability. My car has spent more time in the shop than it has with me.