Used 1993 Audi 90 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 90 model:

Audi 90 quattro * V6 2.8L*
By Anonymous

1993 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

Perfect car. Mine have 350,000 km and still runs like a new one!

Great Car
By Excelent Car

1993 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

After I wrecked my old truck I bought my Audi 90s. It was lowered with specialty tires and sport suspension. I love this car. It does great in the snow and I live in a place were it snows a lot. The only problem I have had with it is a small coolant leak. This car is extremely fun to drive and is reliable.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, V-6 Engine, 5-speed tranny, back seat.

Suggested Improvements

better coolant system, turbo, better cool air intake, rear heated seats

Still blitzing over 200,000mi!
By f1chunk

1993 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

Purchased in '06 with 180,000 mi on original clutch and engine. Still running strong, now over 200,000. Replaced leaky water pump and overflow, that's about it. Zippy 5-speed sticks to the road in any condition. Burns tire tread pretty quick, and rubber is expensive on this car. Interior looks like it could be on current model year vehicle; climate control, heated seats, contemporary styling. Sporadic electrical trouble with fog lamps, reverse lights, dash lights. Fun car.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive, road-hugging quattro, great styled interior

Suggested Improvements

That German electrical wiring.

Audi
By choleric

1993 Audi 90 Sedan S 4dr Sedan

This was my first car, ive always been an audi enthusiast so i was pretty when i got this car for such a low price. Nothing really wrong with the car, runs smooth looks great.

Favorite Features

The sport button is nice for when feel the need to speed it gives you an extra little boost.

Suggested Improvements

quattro would be nice it should be standard but unfortuanley this modle didnt have.

audi 90 Q are fun to drive
By turboaudi

1993 Audi 90 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

The features on this car are simply amazing even though its dated now. The interior on mine is leather and it is very durable, just take care of it like anything else and it will last. There are some improvements that can be made to this car that can make it even more fun to drive. Such as a bored throttle body which helps low end torque. RS2 ellipsoid headlamps to improve vision at night considerably. Also changing out the suspension is something that I did to improve handling. This car comes in FWD and Quattro but I had to get the Quattro. It rides quiet and I am very happy with mine.

Favorite Features

Quattro of course!!! heated seats, easy to reach controls, minimal road noise. great overall appearance and craftsmanship.

Suggested Improvements

well its to late, they have already improved, but I would have only said that the 12v is a great motor just needs more power. faster is funner!