Used 1990 Audi 90 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 90 model:

Awesome Car!
By Cozet

1990 Audi 90 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

This little but heavy Audi is a star raceing preformer with its Sports Button and Speed-o-matic transmission. Very comfortable power seats. All leather and AWD. The pearl white paint with matching rims is a head turner with the black leather interior and tinted windows. It has been a great car, fun to race too. It now has 217k miles on it but runs well still. Also it seems to have a heavy iron frame. I hit a stone wall and not even a dent in it. It's a tough little racing car that also looks classy.

Sports button, speedomatic transmission, AWD, sporty body and I love the paint. It shimmers in the sunset.

Nothing could be better except for if they could make this again brand new. The new Audi style isn't as cool and they never have repeated this exact shade of pearl paint.

1990 Audi 90 Quattro 20 Valve
By DPAlcorn

1990 Audi 90 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I love this car! Fun to drive, great MPG, a snow machine!

20 valve quattro..need i say more?

nothing that i can think of

Awesome German Enginering!
By phantasylink

1990 Audi 90 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for over 4 years. This is an awesome car! It has great handeling, and power for passing speeds. It flys down the freeway with great fule economy. It is very reliable! I would reccomend this car to anyone! Espically over the BMW 325i

Beautiful Styling, Awesome German Enginering! Great Handeling, Great Fuel Economy, Awesome reliability!

They already did... they made a faster engine, the 2.8L in the 93-95 Audi 90s. Faster is always better! :D

breaking 200k...
By Jonathan Joye

1990 Audi 90 4dr Sedan

I bought this car my junior year in High School for $2800. I recently finished my soph year in college and it's still going, with 199,500 miles right now. Very comfortable car, even with cloth seats, although the sunroof can cramp headroom a bit for 6-footers (and when autocrossing my helmet rubs the ceiling). Ride is nice and smooth, and very stable at higher speeds. Handling is decent, but it's still a family sedan :) Trunk space is decent, as is rear seat room. Has been rock- solid reliability-wise for me (especially considering the mileage), even with rather often home-to-college- and-back drives.

Mechanical reliability (soon will have 200,000 miles on original engine, tranny, etc), great brakes, German highway manners.

Wanted a quattro, but couldn't find one :( Electrical systems can be finicky on these cars (mine hasn't really had any, but they happen on this particular generation). And as usual... MORE POWER! (engineer geeks always need more power and more grip...)