1990 Audi 200 Sedan 2.2L 5-cyl. Turbo 3-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1990 Audi 200 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base Sedan (2.2L 5-cyl. Turbo 3-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific 200 model:
I love my Audi
By Bob Shelley on 07/12/05 13:53 PM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 Sedan Turbo 4dr Sedan

after 15 yrs and 138k miles I am deeply saddened to let my 200 go. the car is gorgeous with pearl paint and a dream to drive. Repairs are pretty expensive however, and with a 16 yr old starting to drive, I'd like something with better mileage and dual airbags. I will miss this car

Needs attention, but well worth it.
By FatPanda on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 Sedan Turbo 4dr Sedan

I wanted a sports car originally, but this car was a good deal, in great shape, and I haven't been disappointed since. Despite being FWD and somewhat porky, it rewards aggressive driving in true German fashion. The turboed 5-cylider engine flings this big beast down the road with massive authority. Repairs are fairly expensive, requiring lots of speical-order parts, but infrequent. Looking for a family sedan that's fun to drive? This one is an absolute steal. Comfy, sporty, and good-looking to boot. Looking for a cheap tuner car? Look elsewhere: Aftermarket and replacement parts are hard to come by, and usually very expensive.

Wonderful Car
By B0 on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 Sedan Turbo 4dr Sedan

My parents purchased this car 13 years ago, and it has been a dream car. I now have inheriated the car, and it has 200,000 Miles with no real problems.