Used 1990 Audi 200 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

907
By 907

1990 Audi 200 Sedan quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

This is a pretty Nice car. Would like it to be a lot quicker and faster. I know 130 isnt fast enough. I'm gonna stiffen the suspention a little and chip it. Maybe some other things. Parts are not as expensive as Mercedes or BMW but still pricey.

Favorite Features

The turbo charged engine.

Suggested Improvements

Chip, stiffer suspension bigger turbo with stronger waste gate spring.

The best vehicle
By AK200

1990 Audi 200 Sedan quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

Performs better than any vehicle out there I will not even talk about any two wheel drive vehicles or 4w drive cars, the quattro is the best designed 4w drive system so it will perform better than most/all SUV's, remember this is Alaska the most extreme cold/snow state, comfortable and roomy, economy better than any vehicle in its class/weight, you cannot ever get it stuck if you tried, interior is very quiet due to double rubber seals around the doors, exterior is aerodynamic and I know what that means (work on airplanes), built quality for being a 1990 it does not have any rust on it, I have never been stranded anywhere nothing has ever broken on it to the point that you can't get to where you are going.

Favorite Features

Everything, the looks, the drive, the best vehicle to drive on ice/snow, safety, the tough engine and quattro drivetrain it is very practically built vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

None, start building this vehicle again to the new government standards/requirements.

I love my Audi
By Bob Shelley

1990 Audi 200 Sedan Turbo 4dr Sedan

after 15 yrs and 138k miles I am deeply saddened to let my 200 go. the car is gorgeous with pearl paint and a dream to drive. Repairs are pretty expensive however, and with a 16 yr old starting to drive, I'd like something with better mileage and dual airbags. I will miss this car

Needs attention, but well worth it.
By FatPanda

1990 Audi 200 Sedan Turbo 4dr Sedan

I wanted a sports car originally, but this car was a good deal, in great shape, and I haven't been disappointed since. Despite being FWD and somewhat porky, it rewards aggressive driving in true German fashion. The turboed 5-cylider engine flings this big beast down the road with massive authority. Repairs are fairly expensive, requiring lots of speical-order parts, but infrequent. Looking for a family sedan that's fun to drive? This one is an absolute steal. Comfy, sporty, and good-looking to boot. Looking for a cheap tuner car? Look elsewhere: Aftermarket and replacement parts are hard to come by, and usually very expensive.

Favorite Features

Turboed 5-banger has a unique sound. Red-lit gauges are easy on the eyes during long nightime drives. I get a lot of "Nice car, what is it?" at drive- thrus and gas stations.

Suggested Improvements

Had I been on the Audi design team 14 years ago (don't think they were hiring many 6-year-olds), I would have dumped the bose stereo, bumped the wheels up to 16's, and turned up the boost a little.

Holy Crapicoly
By Whitebliss1990

1990 Audi 200 Sedan quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

All I can say is, wow. THis cxar has so much power, the quattro keeps it on the road through hard corners and wet roads. The turbo gives it a well- apreciated boost. If anybody knows what a Volkswagen Corrado is, they will apreciate that I beat one with this car. When you get in this car and turn the key, you know it is an Audi, perhaps one of the top ten best cars ever engineered and built. If you find one in good condition, buy it, it is well worth it, these cars are rare.

Favorite Features

Everything on this car is awesome, it wouldn't be an Audi without all the extra features.

Suggested Improvements

Improve on an Audi? Ha, I'd like to see you try!