Used 1990 Audi 200 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

907
By 907

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

This is a pretty Nice car. Would like it to be a lot quicker and faster. I know 130 isnt fast enough. I'm gonna stiffen the suspention a little and chip it. Maybe some other things. Parts are not as expensive as Mercedes or BMW but still pricey.

Favorite Features

The turbo charged engine.

Suggested Improvements

Chip, stiffer suspension bigger turbo with stronger waste gate spring.

The best vehicle
By AK200

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

Performs better than any vehicle out there I will not even talk about any two wheel drive vehicles or 4w drive cars, the quattro is the best designed 4w drive system so it will perform better than most/all SUV's, remember this is Alaska the most extreme cold/snow state, comfortable and roomy, economy better than any vehicle in its class/weight, you cannot ever get it stuck if you tried, interior is very quiet due to double rubber seals around the doors, exterior is aerodynamic and I know what that means (work on airplanes), built quality for being a 1990 it does not have any rust on it, I have never been stranded anywhere nothing has ever broken on it to the point that you can't get to where you are going.

Favorite Features

Everything, the looks, the drive, the best vehicle to drive on ice/snow, safety, the tough engine and quattro drivetrain it is very practically built vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

None, start building this vehicle again to the new government standards/requirements.

Audi wagon
By blm

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Reliable when kept well maintained. Parts can be expensive but this vehicle has been a great car. Drives better than the majority of new cars.

Favorite Features

smoothness of ride and handling

I love my Audi
By Bob Shelley

1990 Audi 200 Turbo 4dr Sedan

after 15 yrs and 138k miles I am deeply saddened to let my 200 go. the car is gorgeous with pearl paint and a dream to drive. Repairs are pretty expensive however, and with a 16 yr old starting to drive, I'd like something with better mileage and dual airbags. I will miss this car

Faaast Family Wagon!
By loretta greene

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

This is still a great looking car, evenat 15 years old! Smooth, tight, fast andresponsive handling make this a joy todrive. Tracks like a slot car and blowsnewer cars out of the water. I love it!