1990 Audi 200 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:
907
By 907 on 04/06/09 17:40 PM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

This is a pretty Nice car. Would like it to be a lot quicker and faster. I know 130 isnt fast enough. I'm gonna stiffen the suspention a little and chip it. Maybe some other things. Parts are not as expensive as Mercedes or BMW but still pricey.

The best vehicle
By AK200 on 03/29/09 08:46 AM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

Performs better than any vehicle out there I will not even talk about any two wheel drive vehicles or 4w drive cars, the quattro is the best designed 4w drive system so it will perform better than most/all SUV's, remember this is Alaska the most extreme cold/snow state, comfortable and roomy, economy better than any vehicle in its class/weight, you cannot ever get it stuck if you tried, interior is very quiet due to double rubber seals around the doors, exterior is aerodynamic and I know what that means (work on airplanes), built quality for being a 1990 it does not have any rust on it, I have never been stranded anywhere nothing has ever broken on it to the point that you can't get to where you are going.

Audi wagon
By blm on 10/16/05 14:33 PM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Reliable when kept well maintained. Parts can be expensive but this vehicle has been a great car. Drives better than the majority of new cars.

I love my Audi
By Bob Shelley on 07/12/05 13:53 PM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 Turbo 4dr Sedan

after 15 yrs and 138k miles I am deeply saddened to let my 200 go. the car is gorgeous with pearl paint and a dream to drive. Repairs are pretty expensive however, and with a 16 yr old starting to drive, I'd like something with better mileage and dual airbags. I will miss this car

Faaast Family Wagon!
By loretta greene on 03/23/05 02:27 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

This is still a great looking car, evenat 15 years old! Smooth, tight, fast andresponsive handling make this a joy todrive. Tracks like a slot car and blowsnewer cars out of the water. I love it!

The greatest winter car ever but...
By moray1 on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Put a set of snow tires on this car and you will never fear winter driving again. I can tell you that this car has saved my family's life in at least one major driving disaster (trailer sliding over the centerline in snow) and many smaller ones. This car with snowtires will leave SUV's and every other car on the road far, far back (even Subarus, not all all- wheel drives are created equal). You'll still be on the road after the SUV's have rolled because of their high center of gravity. There is a downside though and that's frequent, expensive maintenance. Very expensive maintenance.

Needs attention, but well worth it.
By FatPanda on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 Turbo 4dr Sedan

I wanted a sports car originally, but this car was a good deal, in great shape, and I haven't been disappointed since. Despite being FWD and somewhat porky, it rewards aggressive driving in true German fashion. The turboed 5-cylider engine flings this big beast down the road with massive authority. Repairs are fairly expensive, requiring lots of speical-order parts, but infrequent. Looking for a family sedan that's fun to drive? This one is an absolute steal. Comfy, sporty, and good-looking to boot. Looking for a cheap tuner car? Look elsewhere: Aftermarket and replacement parts are hard to come by, and usually very expensive.

the perfect car (almost)
By wulfy on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Wagon AWD

Very good all around vehicle. Great performance considering it's GVWR of over two tons. Puts most V8 powered SUVs,trucks and lesser cars ... including some newer 3 series BMWs to shame on the highway and especially in the mountains thanks to the turbocharged engine that is almost immune to altitude here in Colorado.

Holy Crapicoly
By Whitebliss1990 on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Audi 200 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD

All I can say is, wow. THis cxar has so much power, the quattro keeps it on the road through hard corners and wet roads. The turbo gives it a well- apreciated boost. If anybody knows what a Volkswagen Corrado is, they will apreciate that I beat one with this car. When you get in this car and turn the key, you know it is an Audi, perhaps one of the top ten best cars ever engineered and built. If you find one in good condition, buy it, it is well worth it, these cars are rare.

Wonderful Car
By B0 on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Audi 200 Turbo 4dr Sedan

My parents purchased this car 13 years ago, and it has been a dream car. I now have inheriated the car, and it has 200,000 Miles with no real problems.