1993 Audi 100 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 100 model:
Better than yours
By Cory nickoleff on 10/10/07 12:01 PM (PDT)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

I bought this car to use as a beater but after about 1200Km, I have found it to be my full time runnabout. I would rather drive this than my wife's 2006 Grand Prix, or my 2005 Sebring. It's just a better car, albeit a 14 year old car.

Amazing Car for its Age
By BTown1211 on 02/13/06 11:50 AM (PST)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan S 4dr Sedan

I bought this Audi after 12 years of age and you can't even tell that its 12 years old. Best purchase I ever made in my life thus far, and certainly never switching back to any other car made by any other trying competitor.

Best car I ever owned
By Jon Riehl on 02/04/06 17:25 PM (PST)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan CS 4dr Sedan

I owe this car nothing. It has been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. I would buy another one. I bought it in 1998 with 38000 miles and put nearly 100000 miles on it and other then routine maintenance, I have put nothing other then the temperature control module.

93 Audi 100 CS
By Rowens on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan CS 4dr Sedan

This car presently has 223,000 miles and its interior looks almost new - new cracks in the leather, dash, etc. Its engine is strong and has had only normal service. The bodu is solid - no rattles or creaks. Its catalytic converter went out at about 190,000. A very well-built adn comfortable car

L reg' 1993 quattro 2.8 100E
By BIGdave on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

We bought this car second hand a few months ago and have found it one of the most luxurious, omfortable and eye- catching cars yet. Considering the car is 9 years old, no problems have occurred and it feels as a luxury car should. I hope it carries on running well in to the furture.

One to keep
By Lucy on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Audi 100 Sedan CS quattro 4dr Sedan AWD

Ageless near perfect car.