Review of my Audi 100 quattro
By BRuTaLG on
1990 Audi 100 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD
Many times quattro has saved me from a crash. Also this car is incredible in snow, you could be in a steep hill, stop in the middle and the car will still go up. I don't think I could ever go back to FWD or RWD after driving this car. I own 4 Audis, the 3 other ones being FWD, and they just don't compare to this car in the snow. Interior is beautiful, with heated leather seats and with every Audi luxury. Exterior is a style that was created in 1982 but clearly well ahead of its time, as it still looks very good. Engine...this engine will simply not die, I just broke 264K miles and it still runs BEAUTIFUL and has no sign of dying anytime soon.
Favorite Features
Favorite feature without a doubt is the quattro AWD system, the engine which lasts forever (many people have 300K or more with the 5 cylinders) the design is just beautiful. Great view all around. Love the interior
Suggested Improvements
Only improvement I could see with this car is more performance, but this has already been done with the 200 quattro. In case you're wondering where the cupholders are...there aren't any! Germans="Why would someone worry about their drinks when they're driving 150mph+ on the Autobahn?"