2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Manual - (15 reviews )
Best fun on wheels!
By Petter on 07/20/06 01:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I took delivery in May and have had my best driving experiences ever since then. The looks of this car gets almost too much attention, but it is always a 'thumbs up'.

Simply the best
By KansasHick on 06/12/06 11:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I am overwhelmed by the beauty and performance of this automobile. Not easy for a big guy to get into but once seated everything is perfect. In fact, there is almost nothing that could be changed to make the car better.

A Perfect Sports Car!
By tdtollie on 06/01/06 10:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I waited 686 days from the date I placed my deposit until delivery of my Vantage. Was it worth the wait? You bet! I've been driving Corvettes for over 20 years and I love them...but the Vantage is so much more. Yes, the Vantage is expensive, but the style and performance are perfect. The handling on winding mountain roads is incredible. The engine sings and begs you to open the windows and turn off the great sound system. I've been driving manual transmissions my entire life and nothing comes close to this 6-speed gearbox. If you really love to drive cars and can afford the $$$, I recommend you take the plunge and go for it. I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT!!!

AM Vantage V8 is a winner
By Rasscasse on 05/07/06 13:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

I have one of the first US Vantage V8s and it is a brilliant steer. Definitely better than any 911 that I have driven and the looks, build quality and excusivity are spot on. Well done AM!!

Finally...
By praskind on 05/06/06 14:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 2dr Coupe (4.3L 8cyl 6M)

An amazing car! Drove Porsches for the past 7 year and this car tops any of them. Beautiful to look at-feels and sounds incredible. I bought mine without ever driving one and I could not be happier.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.