More like Vanish
By Meric on
2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)
Having such an exceptional piece of art with functionality in your hands while driving is so exhilarating. Most people would be lucky to even get a glimpse of this vehicle. With such style and grace, it is the most extraordinary vehicle I have ever owned and is one of my top prized positions along with my McLaren F1 95'. Must say that it's get up and go could be better, but is never any problem what so ever. Talk about perfect in every aspect. Shame to see other people give such little reviews for such a vehicle, wonder why. People who change anything about the car, like increasing speed, are insulting the vehicle unless on worldwide.
Favorite Features
Absolutely the technology, functionality, looks, and classic yet modern design. Customization of the vehicle, how they worked with me to find that perfect color, had to choose between 3, very hard! Head turns when you drive anywhere with people.
Suggested Improvements
If any I would probably have to say different seating options. Had to have the factory custom build me some, which is a little pricey but well worth it.