2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.9L V12 6-speed Automated Manual - (13 reviews )
Awsome
By Joe Bryan on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

This is an amazing car! Fast, quick, and fun!!!!! It is my baby and i love it.

Only good for movies not working well
By bobmaxx on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I recently bought it as an investment, I mean they sell-out every year. Now I am sorry I didn't buy an Enzo or Lamb or even wait for the Maybach. The Value depriaciated so fast. the ride was terrible too. No women even noticed what car it was. I burned the engine racing it on the track a few times and had to pay 25k to repair it. Good luck?

Always Broke
By Marlon on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

This thing has been back to the dealer 8 times in three weeks. My VW diesel is faster. Sorry I bought it, and the dealer knows less about it than I do.

great best yet!
By tony r. on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

i thought my ferrari and rolls were the kings but i was wrong its no where near compared to them even though i treasure them. this car is fast reliable comfortable and turns heads its an honor to see one! overall this is the best of aston martin yet

Bobs review
By bobs mom on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

This car rocks!!! I suggest to every one to go out and buy it.

V12
By isaac on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

the V12 is absolutely the funest, nicest, fastest car I have ever owned. there is not one thing i can say about it that would bring it down in any way. i wish everyone on earth could have the chance to own or at least drive one.

V12
By Isaac on 10/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

More like Vanish
By Meric on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

Having such an exceptional piece of art with functionality in your hands while driving is so exhilarating. Most people would be lucky to even get a glimpse of this vehicle. With such style and grace, it is the most extraordinary vehicle I have ever owned and is one of my top prized positions along with my McLaren F1 95'. Must say that it's get up and go could be better, but is never any problem what so ever. Talk about perfect in every aspect. Shame to see other people give such little reviews for such a vehicle, wonder why. People who change anything about the car, like increasing speed, are insulting the vehicle unless on worldwide.

vanquish...
By kaseyllynn on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

awesome, fun to drive, always getting attention for people passing by. it's great!

greg
By Donald Fann on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I have street raced in it,I have also put an Nitrus Oxide system in it and I find it drives well