2009 Aston Martin DB9 5.9L V12 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - My First Luxury Sports Car

2009 Aston Martin DB9 - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (5.9L V12 6-speed Manual)

My First Luxury Sports Car
By chippern73 on

2009 Aston Martin DB9 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

In December I purchased my first true sports car: Aston Martin DB9 2door coupe. I was able to get it in black with black and grey interior. To say the least, I was blown away! I have never owned a fast car like this before. I had to learn to drive all over again. Keeping it under the speed limit is the hardest thing to do when you can step ever so lightly on the gas peddle and have it up to 120 in no time. The specs says 0-60 in 4.7 seconds, I'll tell you that its true. Passing cars is a breeze. They never know what hit them. Great car and worth the price.

Favorite Features

The soft leather interior. The ease of driving. The freedom to take corners at higher speeds. The looks I get from people while stopped at a stop sign. Lastly the knowledge that I finally have a car that I'll have the rest of my life.

Suggested Improvements

More gauges - only four! No need for the rear seats. Not enough leg room even for kids. I also would like to have a sun/moon roof.