2006 Aston Martin DB9 Consumer Reviews

2006 Aston Martin DB9 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DB9 model:
Prettiest Car on the Road
By meteoritedb9 on 06/25/11 19:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin DB9 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I bought my used '06 DB9 about 3 weeks ago with 1890 miles on it. Owning and AM has been a dream of mine & I'm thrilled that I decided to spring for one. I love this car! It is beautiful inside & out. The power is awesome and the experience of driving it is pure heaven. There's not a better looking car on the road.

Weekend Car
By Robb G on 11/16/08 16:51 PM (PST)

2006 Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

My Aston Martin has been a great weekend car. I say this because it is usually in the shop with electrical problems during the week!

The Finest Car I've Owned
By murrayr1 on 03/25/07 22:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I drive this car everyday and arrive at work and home with a smile on my face. The car is a joy to drive. It is refined, responsive and reliable. Any minor glitches have been quickly attended to by the dealer. I drive the car I love everyday.

Superb long distance grand touring car
By Richard on 07/29/06 19:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin DB9 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I was seeking a distinct and intensely pleasurable driving experience on my road test and wasn't disappointed. The car combines heft and agility with more performance than I need. Both the sound and smoothness of the engine are an experince to be savored and remembered. The fit and finish are exquisite (10+). The seats give great support. Most limitations relate to storage and are: small trunk space (luggage will be shipped), poor cup holder placement, a miniscule glove compartment. Poor local mile age (11.8 MPG)is also a compromise, but hwy milage is better than promised (21+). It's truly an uncommon beautiful car that makes a powerful and unique impression at any speed. It's worth the money!

007 Heaven
By sjg on 07/25/06 13:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Aston Martin DB9 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6A)

I have owned my meteor grey DB9 for 6 months and I find it to be an excellent automobile. It is fast, corners extremely well and is a real head turner. It may not be quite as fast as some super cars, but it is more comfortable and a joy to drive on long trips. Did I mention you also get a great deal of attention?