2002 Aston Martin DB7 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Vantage 5.9L V12 6-speed Manual - (3 reviews )
Good Stuff All Around
By Mr. B on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Convertible Vantage Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I personally own two DB7's, one in red and one in green, and they are by far two of my most favorite vehicles. The vehicles have never broken down and they always respond to any weather condition, any driving surface, and any other distraction remarkably. The interior noise level is minimal even at high speeds. It is a great vehicle.

Third one
By AstonThree on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I just ordered my third one. Obviously I like the car. I think these cars are with out a doubt the sexiest looking cars on the road. They aren't flashy, like Ferrari. "I would be embarrassed to drive a Ferrari" Class not flash! This car turns many heads “I get a thumbs up at almost every intersection from someone that spots the car". People always try to egg me on to race, I always ignore them.

My beautiful Aston Martin
By Noah on 03/15/02 19:46 PM (PST)

The cost seems high, yes. However if you are willing to get into the range of 100,000+ many things open up to you. Companies such as Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley, Porsche etc. You must ask youself not how much you want to spend but what do you want. I wanted a car that was powerful, beautiful and well made. I wanted a great touring car. I wanted a car that I could take a trip to the coast with. With that I purchased the Aston Martin Volante 2dr. When people say, "well your down 100 grand how do you feel?", I just smile and laugh. Cause I know I am up a million.