2002 Aston Martin DB7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DB7 model:
Good Stuff All Around
By Mr. B on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I personally own two DB7's, one in red and one in green, and they are by far two of my most favorite vehicles. The vehicles have never broken down and they always respond to any weather condition, any driving surface, and any other distraction remarkably. The interior noise level is minimal even at high speeds. It is a great vehicle.

Great
By Simon Guntherd on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

When i first got into this car I thought it was a bit cramped but after i took it ou tof r a test drive I forgot all about the interior and let the my feet and hands take over. Get this car if you ever get the chance

The Greatest
By Hoss Boss on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

This would be my 12th one and i really love them, i could'nt ask for anythign else from this car. I would recomend that everyone should get one someday. I can do anything i want and go anywhere i want to with these cars.

Aston DB 7 Vantage Coupe
By 008 on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

Boy, I thought I got a lot of comments on my 64 Mustang Convertible. You cannot drive the Aston anywhere without getting complete strangers coming up to you to talk about the car: "I wanted all my life to see an Aston" "Oh my God, the James Bond car!" "Are you married?" It is a real pleasure to see the joy this automobile brings to people.

DB 7 Vantage Coupe
By Symonte on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I always thought my 64 Mustang Convertible brought smiles of joy to the faces of people. That was nothing compared to the DB 7. Almost every time you drive it, complete strangers come up to you to talk about the car, sometimes leading to crowds of 4 or 5 people. It is really quite a pleasure in our increasingly cold, impersonal world to see people react with such joy when they see this car.

My New Aston....
By T.Glick on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I just bought a brand new DB7 Vantage Coupe. It is a beautiful car, inside and out. It is colored in an irridesent grey, and the interior is Black with carbon fiber trim. It is a magnificant auto. I ordered this car with the James Bond special edition sport package, sport tuned exaust and all. Everywhere I go, heads turn, one guy even bowed to the car and said, " im not worthy" the other day. The car put me back quite a bit, but it is every bit worth it. I've had no mechanical problems at all, however, it is only 2 weeks old. Powe (420 hp) ,performance (0-60 in 5.0) and beauty...I love this car.

Third one
By AstonThree on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I just ordered my third one. Obviously I like the car. I think these cars are with out a doubt the sexiest looking cars on the road. They aren't flashy, like Ferrari. "I would be embarrassed to drive a Ferrari" Class not flash! This car turns many heads “I get a thumbs up at almost every intersection from someone that spots the car". People always try to egg me on to race, I always ignore them.

One summer day
By The Pat Master on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

Do you like expensive toys? I thought I did too, until I bought an Aston Martin. My Vantage was simply a large money pit for uncomfortable rides in a car that handles like a Ford Escort.

My beautiful Aston Martin
By Noah on 03/15/02 19:46 PM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

The cost seems high, yes. However if you are willing to get into the range of 100,000+ many things open up to you. Companies such as Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley, Porsche etc. You must ask youself not how much you want to spend but what do you want. I wanted a car that was powerful, beautiful and well made. I wanted a great touring car. I wanted a car that I could take a trip to the coast with. With that I purchased the Aston Martin Volante 2dr. When people say, "well your down 100 grand how do you feel?", I just smile and laugh. Cause I know I am up a million.

Test Drive
By AstonFan on 03/03/02 21:31 PM (PST)

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I took the DB7 out for a test drive this weekend. With spring creeping up I wanted to get up to speed with a new car for the season and had heard when it comes to superior driving experiences, I shouldn't pass this car by. What a mistake. Cramped in an unforgiving cabin I experienced driving control similiar to that of a Mercedes S class.