Used 2002 Aston Martin DB7 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Aston Martin DB7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DB7 model:

Good Stuff All Around
By Mr. B

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante 2dr Convertible (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I personally own two DB7's, one in red and one in green, and they are by far two of my most favorite vehicles. The vehicles have never broken down and they always respond to any weather condition, any driving surface, and any other distraction remarkably. The interior noise level is minimal even at high speeds. It is a great vehicle.

I like it all.

The only real improvement that can be feasible is that the convertible top is a little slow in moving.

Great
By Simon Guntherd

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

When i first got into this car I thought it was a bit cramped but after i took it ou tof r a test drive I forgot all about the interior and let the my feet and hands take over. Get this car if you ever get the chance

The Greatest
By Hoss Boss

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

This would be my 12th one and i really love them, i could'nt ask for anythign else from this car. I would recomend that everyone should get one someday. I can do anything i want and go anywhere i want to with these cars.

I really lovethe power plant and the transmission ratios. I really love the comfort of the interior too.

None

Aston DB 7 Vantage Coupe
By 008

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

Boy, I thought I got a lot of comments on my 64 Mustang Convertible. You cannot drive the Aston anywhere without getting complete strangers coming up to you to talk about the car: "I wanted all my life to see an Aston" "Oh my God, the James Bond car!" "Are you married?" It is a real pleasure to see the joy this automobile brings to people.

1. Braking: 100 to 0 in 5.0 seconds. And this is a 3800 lb car! 2. Visual look that earns its place in the Aston DB 4-5-6 lineage. This car is drop dead gorgeous. 3. The sound. I hardly use the Premium Sound System: I would rather listen to the engine.

1. Awkward door locks inside. 2. Hard to peer out the back corners: need to be careful. 3. While 5.0 is a pretty good 0-60 time for a 3800 lb car, lets see 4.5. The folks at Newport Pagnell can figure that out.

DB 7 Vantage Coupe
By Symonte

2002 Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2dr Coupe (5.9L 12cyl 6M)

I always thought my 64 Mustang Convertible brought smiles of joy to the faces of people. That was nothing compared to the DB 7. Almost every time you drive it, complete strangers come up to you to talk about the car, sometimes leading to crowds of 4 or 5 people. It is really quite a pleasure in our increasingly cold, impersonal world to see people react with such joy when they see this car.

Road handling. This auto is glued to the road: if the curve sign says 35 MPH, that means 70 in the DB 7.

The Aston folks are on to the only changes I would suggest: make a Zagato version and a GT version.

• SUV